Cincy 3.0: The All Star at Avon Fields--Buy Raffle Tickets and Bid in Auctions post 963

Second piece of custom merch has been ordered! Going to keep it a surprise until it actually comes in, but suffice to say it should be dope. Also this almost certainly won’t be the last.

Unrelated to merch, but is anyone down for any alternative formats Friday? Ive only played alt shot once in my life and wanna try again, but could also be down for a good 2-man scramble or 4-club challenge (or combination thereof).

4 Likes

These are the important questions I live for.

2 Likes

I’m interested in mixing up formats. Alt shot (or greensomes), one club challenge holes, all could be fun. I’ve wanted to try the euro tour 14 club par 3 as well.

2 Likes

Cotton tee shirt, performance blend long sleeve

2 Likes

Would love to do some greensomes, always a fun format. Could even do blind draw for partners for even more chaos.

2 Likes

In true MLB spirit we are looking at New Era hats

cc @holeout @leric90 @bigheadgang

9 Likes

New era hats really are fantastic for us large headed folks

4 Likes

I am going to have to bow out this year, as well, due to a new job and promotion at said job. Maybe I can make it an every other year thing…

Do I need to remove myself from the list or will someone do it- I hate to mess up shared Google files.

4 Likes

Congrats on the new job and promotion! I will update the file.

2 Likes

Looks like we should have a few extra spots available if anyone else is interested.

@eatonsb

Just googled greensomes and consider me in. Love the guy out there who was like “I’m tired of my partner hitting shit drives” and invented this

3 Likes

Friday afternoon could be great for greensomes

2 Likes

Efforting a certain bagpiper currently.

(hes in for piping, waiting to see if he can golf)

8 Likes

don’t

2 Likes

I am an excellent driver of the golf ball……just making sure everyone is aware.

6 Likes

also @HellerHighwater

bust your way in.

2 Likes

We play this on my buddies trip during the drunk round and watching someone top a shot into a fairway bunker is a beautiful sight.

3 Likes

Scotch foursomes where you have to take at least 3 tee shots from each player is also a fun format.

1 Like

NO you can’t have @holeout again

7 Likes

Flight :white_check_mark:
Hotel :white_check_mark:
Car :white_check_mark:
Asses to be kicked…TBD

15 Likes