Cincinnati golfers

Onions or beans on that 4 way?

The only place I order sweet tea is at skyline - this is the drink of choice there. It tastes southern.

Have you been anywhere besides Skyline? The neighborhood chili joints are Strapped dream destinations. All day breakfast, double deckers, amazing coneys. Some of them serve cold beer. My wife and I are trying to go to every one of them, we call it our Chili Safari.

1 Like

Can’t tell if you’re from Atlanta…

Veteran order @MerchCzar and honestly, I should’ve known. I usually let my redneck western KY roots lead me to a diet dew with my skyline. Think it’s the only place I let my guard down.

True southern roots would order Cheerwine

Onions

3 Likes

@MerchCzar wore a Skyline Chili t-shirt in the New Orleans season (I think that’s the right one) of Strapped. He knows where’s it at fellas.

1 Like

morons

1 Like

I don’t know, but I name all my fantasy football teams after Cincinnati chili places and GSC has become a stalwart in my dynasty league. I would prefer if they stay in business for at least a few more years for the sake of my fantasy team. Thanks.

Price Hill Chili - West side.
Blue Ash Chili Parlor - East side.

The Club with Greek Fries at Price Hill. Perfection.

Always thought Skyline restaurants were overrated. While Skyline dip is underrated.

1 Like

Need to remember this for the next visit.

So far our favorites are Pleasant Ridge Chili (GOAT), Camp Washington Chili and Price Hill Chili. I think Demetrios V is our next stop once restaurants open.

Skyline Dip is supremely underrated and the best way to introduce Cincinnati chili to outsiders.

2 Likes

Strong agree with the Skyline Dip as an introduction. That’s how I got hooked.

1 Like

Have friends who lived in Pleasant Ride right behind Nativity for a few years. Having the ability to walk to Pleasant Ridge Chili, Gas Light (Best burger and bar in Cincy, IMO) and be a 5 minute uber from Mad Tree almost had me moving to Cincy and commuting to Dayton.

1 Like

Gas Light burger is that good? Will definitely check it out soon since it’s right by my club. How does it compare to Zip’s (IMO best burger in Cincy)?

I’d say they’re very similar burger and vibe of the place.

Zip’s is tough to beat

So was Terry’s Turf Club (RIP)

1 Like

My wife and I vehemently defend Zip’s as the best burger but we are constantly searching for worthy competitors.

1 Like

The Turf Club is still there, though Terry is gone.

Strapped Cincinnati

Golf: Miami Whitewater with @gohermie (RIP Shawnee), Avon Fields, Hueston Woods (post game in Oxford). You could also toss in Little Miami for the big guy @Randy

Food: Skyline, Price Hill Chili, Red Squirrel (sadly only 1 left), late night gravy cheese fries at PRC.

4 Likes