Central Pennsylvania (PA) Thread

Clubs have made it. So I should be good to play Saturday morning!

1 Like

Not sure what everyone’s work schedule is looking like, but is anyone able to get out and play early morning rounds during the weekdays?

I probably can every once in a while.

I’m able to as of now, but may be changing here in the near future

As long as I have 1-2 days notice I am usually free to play weekday mornings in the summer.

Where do you normally play?

I would be interested to sweep some dew on Friday. Anyone else?

I’m down to get some pre-U.S Open coverage golf in

1 Like

Wanna make it easy and say overlook at 8?

Nevermind. Looks like our options for Friday would be 7:20 (granted we have a foursome)

Sounds good to me. I’m flexible so whatever works for people, I can make work

I was hoping to try somewhere new, but if overlook is the consensus then I would be happy with that too.

Not sure if it is new for anyone, but looks like we could get on Foxchase between 730 and 8. Website says there is an outing there that day so it would be shotgun start.

It would be new to me (I’ve only played Overlook and Iron Valley), but I don’t think playing in the middle of an outing is how I would want to play it.

Is Dauphin Highlands good? They have a 6:56. Or I will be good with Overlook too if that is easier.

I’d also recommend checking out Royal Oaks in Lebanon if you guys are branching out from Lancaster. It’s quickly becoming on my favorite courses in the area and its decently priced.

1 Like

I’ve been enjoying Royal Oaks. Other than a couple quirky holes it is lots of fun. Would be willing to drive out there.

Sounds good to me. Do they allow walking?

The rates online are including a cart so I am not sure. Worst case scenario is they don’t let us.

I’ve seen people walking there before so you guys should be good.

Howdy all. Looking to see if anyone has played a few rounds at Penn National. I organize a buddy trip each year and that is our spot this year. We were in Central PA last year (did the Penn State area (PSU courses, Tofttrees, and Skytop)) since we all went to grad school at PSU. Hoping to get a little insider information about Penn National before this year.