BMW Drive to Cup: Denver, June 28th, 2021--Registration Link in Post #96, Opens at Noon ET 4/26!

Seems like there are a handful of people seeking partners. Thinking out loud, would a google sheet where people can list their Handle, Location (in/out state), Handicap, and other notes be of any help? Or maybe folks can use this thread to DM and find partners? Let me know if I can make the process easier…

Perfect opportunity to build the golf tinder we’ve all talked so much about. We can call it “Wrist Hinge”

8 Likes

Also, quick event update:

We are going to push registration back to Monday, April 26th. So a bit more time to find partners and plan. Having said that, I will have all LOGISTICS & PRIZE INFO available by next Monday, April 12th. So you’ll have all the info you need to plan/decide if this event works for your schedule!

8 Likes

Not to go all Jon Rahm here, I’m still very torn on registering and taking a spot, as it’s so close to new-offspring d-date. What would the process be if I needed to back out at the last second?

Hopefully new baby comes before the event and I can ride that new perspective to a new BMW baby hauler.

We’d obviously love no last-second cancellations. That’s tough on a few levels.

I will have clarity by next Monday, but I’d like to be able to refund folks who need to cancel more than say, a couple weeks out. Anything tighter than that would probably fall on the person to find a replacement (we’d help as able too, but no guarantees). Does that make sense?

Like I said, can spell all this out further by next week. We’re currently at work planning/finalizing…

1 Like

Fuuuuuuuuudge of course that’s the first day of my family summer vacation. Was looking forward to coming in last.

will the april 12th email include your personal report on how to adjust yardages at elevation? I assume you can figure that out in the next 6 days.

6 Likes

Maybe a dumb question, but what all is covered in the “all-in” cost?

Yeah not an ideal situation. I’ll sit this one out; can’t imagine it’ll go over well trying to find a replacement as I’m driving my wife to the hospital.

1 Like

Breakfast at the course/Warm-up
18 holes two-person best ball (handicapped)
Lunch
18 holes two-person modified alt-shot (handicapped)
Dinner, Awards, Prizes, Hanging Out

this is what that $500 cover - basically golf, food/beverage, and prizes. your personal transportation and lodging is separate.

2 Likes

bump

I saw the food on the schedule, but wasn’t positive it was included on the all in thing. I figured it was a dumb question, happy for that to be validated.

Not a dumb question. “All-in” means all golf, food, beverages (except hard liquor), and gifts/prizes. Only need for your wallet would be to tip staff or payoff any side games with playing partners.

2 Likes

Correct. I can confirm they do not lay up, and the prizing will be substantial. As soon as they tell me I can share, I will do so!

2 Likes

lord willing we will have the traveling refuge bag on site for this, request has been submitted

1 Like

26gsiCIKW7ANEmxKE

4 Likes

@skibum232 and myself rolling up first thing Monday morning

6 Likes

Tuxedos pressed, no warm up, just asking where the first tee is and what’s the course record.

12 Likes

I’ll throw my name into the hat as a partner if anyone is looking. Seems to be a terrible excuse to spend another day or two in Denver on what will likely be a great summer day.

Morning!

I’m excited to share more details about the event, including grand prizes and giveaways, plus everything you’ll need to be prepared for registration on Monday, April 26th, at Noon Eastern Time.

First, here are the event details around Date, Format and Prizes. Please note the dates of these prizes–we hope they will be (potentially) agreeable to your calendar!

Second, here is the information you (or your teammate) will need at registration in two weeks:

Lastly, please visit the EVENT PAGE HERE and click to FAQs for answers to general questions. If you don’t see an answer to your question, feel free to DM @Privatecollection or myself and we will try our best to get back to you in a timely manner. There are also hotel ideas on the Event Page should you be coming in from out of town.

Can’t wait to get people signed up in a couple weeks, and see everybody out in Denver in a couple months!!

16 Likes