BMW Drive to Cup: Denver, June 28th, 2021--Registration Link in Post #96, Opens at Noon ET 4/26!

@AitchCeeGee see ya there dink.

2 Likes

I’m in for sure!!!
tenor

3 Likes

You’re going down bud!

1 Like

Looking to make the trip out from NYC for this one. Anybody have some insight on altitude adjustments for Denver vs sea level? Much appreciated.

2 Likes

5280 feet, give or take. Everything goes about 20% longer (club to club and a half).

1 Like

I’ve been told by pros out here that it’s about 9% longer than sea level. That being said, it translates to about one club longer.

3 Likes

Sorry. Typo. 10%. Club to club and a half.

1 Like

well, my own wife @LPondgolf is choosing to play in a tour event over partnering with me for this tournament, so if anyone needs a partner, lets talk!

11 Likes

Tell her to quit being so selfish! :joy:

6 Likes

SHIT YES. LOVE DENVER.

This is weird, but Monday “fund raiser golf” is easier for me. And Lakewood is fine. It’s a fine course. Are caddies going to be available? Follow-up; If I want to support but cannot play for medical reasons could I caddy? I have experience caddying.

6 Likes

Maybe the fine folks at BMW want to put up an appearance fee?.. or NLU can write it into her contract as a sponsor obligation? Works for Rickie Fowler right?

2 Likes

I’m set thanks though!

New to the Refuge / Nest and looking for a partner. I’m about an hour north of Denver. Let me know if you still need a partner.

1 Like

already grabbed one a bit ago, thanks though! @D2ChoseMe

1 Like

I’m interested! Also organizing a golf trip to C Ville / that general area this fall if you have any tips. All I really know is Farmington.

1 Like

already grabbed a partner, but happy to talk cville golf in the DM’s

I moved to Colorado a few weeks ago, looking for a partner for this event. Anyone interested? I’m a scratch but don’t take myself too serious, looking to meet some new people and have a fun time.

1 Like

Just moved to Denver myself and am also looking for a partner. Happy to play with you! I’m about a 6 handicap

2 Likes

Since @jhkaplan is Mr. Noncommittal I’m in need of a free agent signing, housing for the weekend offered upon signing

I’m in search of a partner. Can offer good vibes. No housing required.