BMW Drive to Cup: Denver, June 28th, 2021--Registration Link in Post #96, Opens at Noon ET 4/26!

I hate the no push cart rule at Lakewood CC. But I think they have that rule so that people take out caddies more. Speaking of which, are we going to have the ability to take a caddy if we want?

1 Like

There will be forecaddies around the course to help locate balls but no individual caddies. Part COVID caution, part availability issue for that many caddies.

7 Likes

In need of a partner. I’m local to Denver, 9-10 handicap, enjoy long walks around the course and occasionally playing out of fescue or shallow creeks.

7 Likes

Every time I see this thread, or get reminded of it like I did when the newsletter hit my email this morning, I spend 5-10 minutes telling myself I need to talk @pushdraw into a summer trip to Denver. Then I look at the cost and reconsider. Then reconsider. Then reconsider again.

Wife just put that whole week as blocked off on our calendar for some work thing so I think that means I’m a no. I think.

1 Like

I’m in, I think we’ll be driving up to Boulder about a month later, so I can sell this as a scouting run for that trip

Let me know about the kids?

1 Like

I’ll be in touch when I can talk to my wife and figure out what the block on the calendar means.

Someone better team up with @Josh-P. Absolute bomber off the tee and all around great playing partner.

3 Likes

Looking for a partner if still in search. My strength is OB drives, but they are bombs if that helps

2 Likes

I’m in search of a partner as well. Must love dogs. I bring a left to right ball flight to the table and provide good locker room vibes.

1 Like

I’m in if still interested. I love dogs. Bringing yours to the course?

1 Like

I am spoken for now, sorry! My dog may make it to the course in headcover form. Someone step in here and team up with TNhacker!

1 Like

Still need a partner? I’m looking as well.

@skibum232 our scripting for this has to be off the charts, im thinking the dumber the better

3 Likes

1 Like

Yes,

Full Euro player and hoodies and joggers?

Or as a nod to our respective home state do we look to the neon spectrum…

4 Likes

volt colorways (nike has us covered fur suuuuure) with NLU sunscreens as headbands like our bro in the top left

1 Like

Team Xtreme or too riff raff?

2 Likes

chefs kiss

2 Likes

This might be our finest work to date…

Rocky Mountain Extreme for sho