Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

Alright y’all - it isn’t hats which sucks but we do have a VERY limited amount of these shirts available if anyone wants them:

IMG_7167

IMG_7168

Long sleeve classic T.
IMG_7169

3 Likes

That long sleeve tho…

I have. Maybe they do it different now, but when I did it, we probably play 35-40 holes (I forget) and we play 2 balls on every hole, more on the par 3s.

No, I just know of it.

Finding a place to do it would be a challenge, particularly not being a member anywhere.

These are sick!

DM me if anyone wants one. Like I said, very limited so we can try and get you outfitted if sizes work.

Alright. May be doing a few poles coming today. Need everyone’s help so we can get these hats finally ordered.

Words%20grey%20hat

• No Words
  • Words

0 voters

@sundaybag Raising money for kidney disease awareness… I’m 5 1/2 years post transplant after being diagnosed completely without ever knowing I lived 30 years with kidney disease.

@GRWhitehead Interesting… never thought about playing multiple balls. Everything I’ve seen people have played 6+ rounds starting at 4:45am(ish) and going as long as daylight will allow. Definitely a nice little loophole there that might get utilized if I’m falling behind later in the day.

4 Likes

Hundred Hole Hike is a great way to raise money for a good cause. I did one three (or four) years ago, and while it wasn’t easy, it was a great experience. Lucky for me, my (then) home course in Ohio was relatively flat, and I had a few friends and family members to caddie for me. I highly recommend it. Jim Colton (HHH founder) made the guidelines pretty strict (follow all rules, putt everything out, etc) in order to make clear that there were no shortcuts to be taken. You have to walk every step, hit every shot, and get lucky with weather (it poured the morning of my hike, and then got above 90 degrees the rest of the day, making it pretty unpleasant). A handful of guys have walked as many as 180 holes at places like Ballyneal. It is really incredible.

THE DEFINITIVE POLL. We need your guys help once again to help figure out quantities/where the demand is for each hat. Please follow the rules outlined below before making a choice.

Rules of the poll:

• Only select the hat(s) you would send us money for today. If you would buy 2 or more today, by all means, please vote accordingly.

• If you only plan to purchase 1 hat, only select 1 from the poll’s below. This means there may be multiple polls you will not vote for.

• If there is a conflict within the poll (you want both options on any given poll), comment below +1 and the title of the hat you would purchase.

• If you are on the fence and want to see the price, assume they will be average cost for a golf hat.

• If you would buy a BCN/SGB hat, but don’t love the options shown, please select the “None of the above” in the final poll.

Click on the hyperlinked options above each category to learn more about the hat. We really need your guy’s help on this one. Please follow the rules and thanks in advance.

The Wrightson Performance Rope

White SGB Rope:
PNG

Black BCN Rope:

• White SGB Rope
  • Black BCN Rope

0 voters

The Oxford Bucket

Red BCN Bucket:
BCN%20Bucket

Black SGB Bucket:
PNG

• Red BCN Bucket
  • Black SGB Bucket

0 voters

The TKO Structured Performance

Dark Grey w/ Silver SGB:
PNG

Light Grey w/ Black SGB:
Lite%20grey%20SGB

• Dark Grey w/ Silver SGB
  • Light Grey w/ Black SGB

0 voters

The Original Performance Hat (Unstructured Dad hat)

Black w/ Red BCN:
PNG

Grey w/ Black SGB:

• Black w/ Red BCN
  • Grey w/ black SGB

0 voters

Tour Visor

White BCN Visor:
PNG

• White BCN Visor
  • None of the above

0 voters

I voted none of the above.

Mostly because there wasn’t a grey hat with a red barn option.

I voted none of the above because there was no white hat with red barn option

6 Likes

It’s not coming back any time soon - hate to report.

Edit: re-read your message and note taken! Thought you were talking about the old, busy barn logo.

1 Like

Come on people, no golf course is complete without a tour visor.

1 Like

Would you prefer a rope or classic performance in white?

Same questions for those interested in a white hat (do you people not sweat?!)

1 Like

we went from dawn to dusk…ours was a “dime a hole” or “quarter a hole” type of a cause. By playing multiple balls per hole, I think I played like 250 “holes” – this was 20 years ago, though. I fully support you in your cause.

I just want a fitted hat. Although, I understand if it never comes to fruition because of your

2 Likes

Voted non of the above as I’m down with the flat brim/SnapBack version ya’ll have previously shown. Just my opinion from grabbing a few of TBC Imperial hats their performance ones are too small for the dome and the ropes are too big. Thanks for the updates tho

Cool. We should have those up in unison with the imperial purchase.

The one thing I can guarantee with this first batch is that we will be buying the Black performance hat with red BCN logo in XL. @BCNSuper needs that so that is what we are gunna do. Hope that is cool with all the big heads out there.

3 Likes