Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

I would buy either. Ropes are dope but classic performance is… classic

I don’t wear black, much to the chagrin of my New Yorker girlfriend

1 Like

That black bcn unstructured dad hat is dope. I have one that’s similar to the cotton twill material one on imperial’s site. I would assume the performance hat would fit the same just the different material? What I like about the cotton twill one is the loop/buckle on the back looks better than the velcro so I would probably prefer that. Either way, still would buy.

1 Like

Great feedback!

are the circle patch hats dead?

1 Like

Dead like Rory after last week or dead like Spieth?

3 Likes

Hoping for Rory, but show me where on the death spectrum they are:

Pre-Players Rory ---------------------------------------------Spieth----------------------------Cam Champ Hype

We are Pre-PLAYERS- Rory dead on the patch. They will come back, but not in the first batch.

Imperial does not do any patch style hats domestically. They are done overseas and take 6 weeks to be delivered.

2 Likes

I like the Imperial Performance (unstructured hats) in white. I have tried other colors and white always works. I wash them on the delicate cycle and have not gotten burned yet.

The SGB logos appear a touch large for a hat logo, but I realize that may be just the concept phase.

A bucket would be good, but I do not generally prefer black colors on clothing so I would have to pick red.

1 Like

Lots of calls for white hats. Note’s taken.

Thank you for your service!

Nevermind, circle patch hats are officially dead.

11 Likes

1 Like

Re: The Bridge - any name ideas? If you’re sticking with a knockoff Augusta, going with Watson Bridge is a nice homage to KC’s best golfer.

3 Likes

Not sure how I feel about these words! Feels great to be in the same breath as Augusta of course but a knockoff?! Was just using golden bell to share the inspiration of the hole - the hole won’t be called golden bell.

…and the bridge won’t be called the Watson bridge either. Gotta name it something that means something to us.

Sorry to rip your entire post down haha.

Knockoff probably wasn’t the right word, how about “homage” instead.

That makes me feel a lot better on the inside

This may be a REALLY bad take and could age very poorly.

Being in KC, Watson’s presence isn’t really felt. I’m sure he has done things for the community, but nothing I’ve ever seen besides a road in North KC called Watson Parkway and two golf courses that were built to support housing development (I was a member at one so don’t want to say they stink but they are classic retired tour pro type tracks).

Basically what I’m trying to say is Watson’s connection with KC goes un-felt and is overblown.

1 Like

I go hot and cold on Watson. No real reason why…I just do.

I think he has done some stuff for the First Tee and is connected somehow to an executive course in the city that supports the First Tee kids.

Just feels like he is making the rounds and doing his due diligence in KC and that’s about it. Which is totally fine. But Andy Reid, Pat Mahomes, Joe Montana etc are all going to be “Pride of KC” over Watson because of it. Love claiming him for his success, but he’s done nothing significant for golf in KC.

I used to see him at Jalepenos in Stanley pretty frequently. I’m pretty sure he holds the course record at a number of courses, too. I get some of what you’re saying, but I think it just comes from him being a pretty private person. When he does anything that’s in the public eye (like the KC Country Club thing) it’s surprising. The dude still lives in the area which is something.

1 Like

Does he? Where at? Always thought he kept a residence but wasn’t here most of the year.