Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

Stickers are up! What’s the word on the hats?

Oh pretty please set up the most epic golf themed float trip of all time. You can name everything if you pull that off.

2 Likes

Oh nice! Glad he put those up.

I’m testing out some hats that should arrive tomorrow. We will throw them up at Ballpark this weekend if they end up sick.

Still going to do an imperial run as well.

5 Likes

I’ll meet you in Bellevue. I can jump on the elkhorn about a half mile from my house.

1 Like

902 miles down the Missouri River would make for one epic summer trip!

2 Likes

You will need to do a Podcast about this trip, no pressure, but now this MUST be done! lol

You almost have to name it Phil’s Bridge, right? Phil’s Pass?

1 Like

Where has Darren been?

1 Like

He stops by every now and then to snag a couple logs from the yard and bullshit a bit lol. He’s not trying to stomp around in the cold and mud with us right now but he’ll show up again this summer

2 Likes

Hibernating.

He’s always around. We will get him out and talking soon. He is a “hills” people. We are not sure how much we want to share with him regarding the audience that would see him on video.

We will get him #involved one way or another.

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah I can see that. Probably a smart move

#progress?

2 Likes

It took a whole day.

I love how in less than a few hours you’ve got a crew there to pull it out. The rate at which you guys make moves is astounding.

2 Likes

We’ve got 20 ton of gravel being delivered today. Don’t really have a choice but to get this thing out and moving in the right direction again.

2 Likes

You guys aren’t messing around!

I specifically mentioned mud yesterday!!

2 Likes

Never was playing around the begin with! Trying to do everything as legit as we can. Need some material to build around the culverts and make it so it won’t erode over time.

2 Likes

How much does gravel cost up there in your neck of the woods?

Going to have access to a simulator next weekend, and curious if we can find a way to get BCN up on it. All I know is that it’s a TruGolf simulator. Looks like it is a Vista 12, running E6 software. Any idea if it would be possible to load the course on there?