Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

giphy

6 Likes

The clown’s mouth on the last hole?

1 Like

Yes! It is an art piece!

lol just kidding. This my friends, this is the start of the BCN bridge.

4 Likes

yes, I knew it was this

2 Likes

Yessir! Now to name the bridge!

Looks around uncomfortably . . . throws smoke bomb . . . escapes the the Crappyshack thread.

1 Like

The Bridge of Ann

2 Likes

Things are moving quickly

14 Likes

How do you manage to get 10 hours of work in on a Thursday afternoon and still manage to post updates every hour in freezing temps?

GOAT

3 Likes

No shot at @sundaybag and the crew at all, but i’m seeing 43 degrees. And i WOULD LOVE to have 43 in omaha right now. Shorts weather. I can only imagine the mud though.

1 Like

Haha our buddy Phil at Arboles is putting in the muscle and @BCNSuper is snapping the pics. Basically, Phil came to take care of the precarious trees and @BCNSuper told him why we were needing this work done. He thought it was cool and suggested we build a bridge with these metal lined, cement culverts he knew about. Low and behold, the culverts cost upward of $5K and he gave us 3 used ones for free.

One of our buddies made a great comparison - these culverts are like a pool table. Expensive as hell at first and then impossible to move/get rid of when you want to.

Good thing Phil likes golf!

14 Likes

So much mud

2 Likes

I’m looking out my window at 2 feet of snow and im filled with dread thinking about the mud in my future.

1 Like

Thought about your google earth comment. Red is what has been cleared at BCN since last May when this thread started:

13 Likes

So, roughly 2 acres of forest cleared…basically?

Shit. Also cleared out 1 tee box so take out a chunk to the left of the house as well.

1 Like

That is insane. You guys dont f around.

Yeah sounds about right. Enough land for 4 green complexes, 5 tee boxes and all the through ways needed in said scenario.

1 Like

So…if I depart from my hometown in a canoe with a Sunday Bag with 3 wedges and a putter and arrive at BCN at some later date still alive and ready to play golf, would that be worthy of naming rights of something awesome?

17 Likes