Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

Really, really cool. A bigger scan of the property really shows it coming together.

Now excuse me while I lock my office door…

2 Likes

Stoked to show the rest. These flyovers give such a good visual of the space. Hope the short video project we are working towards caps it off.

I’ve always said hole #6 is my favorite. I think the video that will be posted on Sunday will show why.

I was watching those videos with the sound turned off and it had me wondering–is there a SGB music playlist?

This playlist needs as much Jake Trout and The Flounders as possible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YOVHfwbkqE

Collaborative playlist is up. Add all you want.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to get off this conference call so I can listen (and add my SoundCloud raps…kidding).

FYI there are only like 19 songs on this thing. I haven’t really “crafted” it, just added the songs I thought should be there off of my top 100 for the year.

I’m more interested to hear what kind of music the refugees are into.

Let’s go!!! We have to find a way to go full Cradle and get a sound system out there.

@threeputtking is an audio engineer and producer. Yes, he ventures into EDM and House tunes for all you wub wubs out there. You will get an EBYS original on the video we are releasing on Monday.

3 Likes

Lots of favorites on there, so I guess I’m looking at the rest as music I need to hear for the first time.

Winston Collection was kind enough to support BCN with some sick head covers and tour towels. We should be taking delivery of these in the next day or two. White ones are leather and navy is canvas. Smaller white one is a Ferrari red animal leather of some sort. We are switching some things up with logos so this may be some of the very few OG BCN logo items.

21 Likes

Sweet!

I will buy that blue canvas the first time i come and play. We are not THAT far away from warm KC weather!!!

For sure. Hope we have turned them around by then and have a fresh batch for you when you come play.

Oklahoma Joes was good, but theres a guy here outside Omaha that has successfully ripped off the Z-Man. And i dont have to wait more than 10 minutes to eat.

Q39 has become our spot. We waited in line at Joes, got yelled at at Gates, i’d like to try BB’s next time down. But Q39 is our go to for KC trips.

1 Like

BBs is underrated.

That dude clearly has other issues going on lol. I do think it was the “550+ members from across the globe” humble brag that sent him over the edge. . . that and his wife smelling like some other guy’s cologne (got murder/suicide written all over it)

1 Like

Yeah it wasn’t anything I said. He came in with an attitude.

I love what you’re doing and I always read this thread. I miss two days and then see that above lol. Made my hung over friday so much better.

Glad we could act as a cure - as small as it may have been. It’s funny because we have been talking about how excited we were to have an interaction with a hater. Didn’t expect it to be on Instagram of all places, but happy we got some reps.

Not really into Spotify as I have Amazon music. However, I made my own playlist because I can’t figure out how to add it yours. If you can get it to yours, great. If not, no big deal.

1 Like