SGB%20golf%20course%20design%20hat

16 Likes

Needs more chainsaw.

2 Likes

NLU logo but yielding a chainsaw.

2 Likes

Sounds like a lawsuit haha

1 Like

from the logo or the potential liability from wielding a chain saw overhead?

Logo. Figured you would just get stupid points for wielding a chainsaw overhead.

Why not both?

First true hater alert! So stoked to really get under someones skin for just trying.

12 Likes

Thought he was really interested with that 2 wood comment. Pity too considering as a spadesman on the Coore-Crenshaw team and park golf reviewer he might have some interesting insights for the project.

1 Like

I canā€™t imagine being at a place in life where a couple guys building a backyard golf course gets me that upset

17 Likes

Yeah itā€™s wild. He just keeps on going and going.

1 Like

I donā€™t follow him so had no clue he was in the space. Feeling like it may be some serious Peter Kessler vibes? Itā€™s funny because Keith Rhebb is on board and offered any future assistance we may need after consulting on the projectā€¦

2 Likes

I donā€™t think he understands the background of SGB, or the fact that a lot of the stuff you guys are doing is driven by organic ā€˜cultā€™ interest here.

Without reading through this thread, I can see how it would appear you guys are trying to start another ā€˜start-up golf brandā€™ and we know thereā€™s so many of those.

Which, by the way, is not a bad thing. I would never have an issue with this being your business. You are using your land and investing your time and $

ā€œIf you ainā€™t got haters, you ainā€™t poppinā€™ā€¦ā€

11 Likes

Is this person officially ā€œbannedā€ from BCN?

Also insert the obligatory ā€œhe seems fun at partiesā€ comment.

1 Like

Can for sure see how it would be tough to understand without this thread (though Iā€™d hope the ā€œmembershipā€ aspect would help. Guess everyone isnā€™t on Twitter.)

Can you even be a company if you donā€™t make money? We are just trying to learn everything we can about designing, building, maintaining and running a golf course. And taking anyone whoā€™s interested along for the ride. If that collective knowledge turns into something we can offer someone down the road, great.

2 Likes

I may or may not have read through this whole thread. Such an awesome thing youā€™re doing, very cool

5 Likes

B0uw69uIMAAW2WU

3 Likes

I see you SGB at Fried Egg Headquarters

12 Likes

For those not on Twitter, we are posting hole flyovers daily until we release SGBā€™s first venture in the video #content space. We posted the first flyover this AM. Working on getting them optimized for better quality (they should be 4K?). Check em out.

Road Hole flyover:

9 Likes