Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

Being only 3 hours north of BCN and expecting some nasty winter weather this weekend, I have caught myself checking the weather forecast for the KC area in hopes of some more updates next week.

Also, it got me thinking on the hats again. What about some knit stocking caps? Doubt they would fly off the shelves like the others, but I have a rotation I wear regularly during fall/spring (and winter, got out in December and January this year) in Iowa.

Best ribs in KC are when https://www.mcgonigles.com fires up their smoker trailer.

Nothing beats fresh ribs and sitting at a picnic table in the front yard of the house next door.

3 Likes

Don’t think we got anything near what you got, but we did get a little weather. Looks like we will be having to wait another weekend to get back out there. Regarding an update - we have something special to share next week. I’d venture to say that it’s better than a Build Blog haha.

I’ve been thinking about stocking caps as well. It’ll happen at some point I’m sure.

1 Like

Looking great :+1: I would like to support the course and offer my design services to the BCN design team for whatever you’re still looking for. T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, flags, headcovers, towels, caddy jumpsuits, logo balls etc! I’m a designer with experience in the creative and production sides of silk screening, embroidery, textile design, sewing, illustration, yada yada yada. One of my golf projects can be found at www.charlieyogurt.com/birdie I’m currently working on a new batch of embroidered golf hats with my father who has access to wholesale hats, apparel, promotional products and silk screening, embroidery and printing. Might come in handy? I’m up to discuss it more in detail if you’re interested!

1 Like

@sundaybag give this guy a membership

1 Like

Absolutely no doubt. May need a concept “Grounds Crew” design for the first event.

@Bullseye I’ll reach out for sure!

1 Like

We will be releasing our first video #content this week along with some additional details on how we will get BCN built. Stay tuned!

21 Likes

Now that the Chiefs finally went full-Chief and blew an important game at home, I’m glad BCN can be the focus of Kansas City.

4 Likes

Too soon …

3 Likes

Way too soon …

This is mental, been reading the thread the last two days at work and it’s amazing how far it’s come from conception to now :open_mouth:

Good luck with all of it @sundaybag & the other fellow BCN guys. I’ve signed up to the mailing list but don’t have anything back as yet, but will keep an eye out on the Junk mail folders, etc. Could I be the furthest international sign-up from Perth, Western Australia?!

2 Likes

Wow! This picture, of all the media you guys have put out there, best captures for me the scale of the property and what’s being done. The Golden Bell hole looks amazing, and overall the property is tremendous.

Hello from the heartland! Glad you found us. Imagine the 900+ comments are a bit of a non starter for some, but glad you committed.

There are a few Aussies that have beat you to it but they are from the Victoria area. We also have a member from Cape Town South Africa. Perth may just be our furthest international member to date!

I got your email submital. Will send out the welcome email later this evening (morning for you?).

1 Like

Just wait! The drone footy will really show the property for what it is. BCN property coming out party inbound. Everyone will see why we are so damn stoked on the land!

2 Likes

Happy to be on board, looking forward to getting out there!

3 Likes

Look at you with the double sticker haha.

1 Like

A very deserving member!

1 Like

He sent me the wrong address first time around :rofl:

1 Like

Can we earmark some of the funds raised towards acquiring this property as BCN West? I’m happy to live there and be the course superintendent.

5 Likes

Alright y’all. Time for some honesty. I personally really struggled with the SGB monogram for some time now. It didn’t scream homemade golf course design. Luckily a fellow golfer from Kansas City named Justin Kannard came across the project and wanted to help. His design for the SGB logo spoke to us. Hope it does to all of you guys as well. (And don’t worry. The monogram isn’t gone forever).
SGB%20Golf%20Course%20Design%20Logo

22 Likes