Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

Fuck yeah! The golf bag would be clutch but I can imagine how much of a pain that would be to render and print. It looks pretty freakin amazing as it sits

1 Like

something like that on top of the barn or maybe inside of it would be great

Maybe instead of the golf bag, just a single golf club leaning up against the building? Would that be simpler than trying to draw/print a golf bag? I know itā€™s not an exact match for the logo, and I certainly am not an expert on 3D printing. Just throwing it out there as a possible option.

Thats great. I wish i had some skill that could actually aid in this endeavor.

If anyone needs me to spray paint anything, i have minimal experience in spray paint. Or wood burning. I did some wood burning in high school shop 15 years ago.

Fantastic idea. @libraryTryhard had a unique idea that will be insane if he can pull it off. Going deep into the archives of BCN to the second most iconic thing at BCN.

Hold this thought for the next few days. I am going to be releasing something on our website (construction zone right now) that will target this exact message and give more opportunity for people to make an impact on BCN from afar.

3 Likes

Have you talked to any Superintendents? If so what did they say?

Have not talked with Supers quite yet. Trying though.

Trophy update. Barn re-dimensioned to scale. The iconic old tractor/wagon wheels have reemerged and made an appearance. Thereā€™s still some clean up to be done on the 3D file but itā€™s close.

10 Likes

6 Likes

BCN Community:

I need some help from an artist. Iā€™ve been working on something and come to the end of my rope. My capabilities have come to a head.

I do not need a professional artist per se, but someone who is a solid doodler and good at adding color. Anyone in the BCN community have such capabilities and interested in helping out?

I canā€™t believe you have to askā€¦is this not evidence enough?

8 Likes

HAHAHAHHA. That will make a comeback - just wait.

2 Likes

Someone of the Refuge posted some incredible sketches a while ago, I canā€™t find the link (it may have been deleted) but it a sketch of Arnie and some others, Refuge, help!

We must find this individual.

I remember this too. The post was pictures of some fantastic sketches of players on scorecards. The search has come up empty thus far.

I know exactly what youā€™re referring to and I canā€™t find it either. Seems to have been deleted as I know for a fact that I favorited the post and itā€™s no longer on my list of favorites

Such a booger. Seems that starving artists are tough to find.

the guys username was benslow

http://slowbenart.com/

1 Like

not saying they are the same person but thats my best internet sluthing