Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

Yeah, but do Wix and Squarespace own PXG and make golf clubs for blowhards with more money than class?

1 Like

Btw, loving your work on Chamblee.

Make the ball curve again! :joy:

@Zocco @MattStub not exactly sure what we are doing with the website quite yet. I have a buddy that builds and manages the website for a small logistics firm that is kind of helping me out. He suggested Wix for the store capabilities, but Iā€™d also like to see if we can make something totally custom. Iā€™ve already built out a blueprint for how I want the website to look and what content will be on it. Do either of you have any expertise in this arena? Iā€™d love to let you know what the plan is if you could share any advice.

1 Like

Haha working on him! Hoping I do not get the old block button.

Since you are in ā€œShow Bizā€ (read: Peter Kessler) do you have any idea how I can take that stupid video and make it slo-mo? Unfortunately, I did not take the video in slo-mo and feel that was a mistake.

Iā€™d probably look more towards the wordpress route. A bagillion of plugins and content formats for whatever you want.

1 Like

Can a non-technical do a good job of it?

IMO, Wordpress is very good for people who know HTML and have a decent amount of web design experience.

Wix and its competitors are probably better suited to create a site that requires little maintenance and that looks cool.

1 Like

Possibly. I do work in Tech ā€“ so I always just default to wordpress and have never used Wix and the like. As a member, Iā€™m happy to help if you think I can or if you get stuck or whatever.

1 Like

Lol. Yeah, I used to work at an ad agency and our web developers would always talk about how simple WordPress was. My response, ā€œYeah, maybe for you, but I donā€™t know how create a CSS. Just give me a template and let me insert my copy.ā€

If you are wanting to go ā€œfully customā€ I would probably say WP is a good route, especially if you have people who are familiar with it. The only good selling point to me for a Wix or a SquareSpace is it allows average joeā€™s to handle the content of their site if no technical knowledge is available. Iā€™ve never worked with WP personally, my wifeā€™s site was just constructed on the platform so Iā€™m sure I will become more familiar with it. Only ever done some raw front end or worked with SS. More than happy to help anyway possible but leading a WP venture would be outside my realm

CALLING ALL REFUGEES

In case you didnā€™t know, BCN is accepting members! We are sending out new member letters and free logoā€™ed ball marks to everyone that joins the club. We are sending out a monthly newsletter so members can stay up to date on the club and our progress. If free underground golf merch isnā€™t your thing, we understand (but why are you here?) Our goal is to have the largest membership in the world (since initiation costs and annual dues amount to $0.00, we hope this is a realistic goal).

Either send me a DM with your address or enter your email in this link. We will get you signed up with the greatest membership in golf!
https://mailchi.mp/8385c2964a84/some-guys-backyard-sign-up

12 Likes

I hope this e-mail will not subject me to more bitcoin con jobs and phantom Kenyan money laundering charades :rofl:

2 Likes

The last time I gave someone my email, I was propositioned with a sketchy golf-course investment opportunity in Utah.

(Only kidding, guys. I love ZB and I want TBC to be out of this world. I just canā€™t resistā€¦Iā€™m like Pete Davidson.)

8 Likes

BCN is quickly turning into a blockchain start up with new initial coin offerings every week! Heavy automation. The Kenyan prince will in your inbox before you know it.

5 Likes

Iā€™m planning on investing heavily in TBC as soon as my Ethereum is worth somethingā€¦

2 Likes

Same. My Litecoin, Etherum, and Bitcoin have all tanked. I blame all of the investment/financial folks on hereā€¦they canā€™t stand the common man rejecting their offerings and flipping the bird to their money-laundering, asset-hiding, blind-eye-to-illegal-activities ways.

1 Like

Way late to the game and just read through this entire feed over the weekend and wanted to #getinvolved. I work with 3D Printers and had a slow morning today and thought all exclusive clubs need a Club Championship trophy. Drew this up and was going to 3D Print it when I get open machine time. Before I do, anyone have any suggestions or additions? The base is 6in x 9in. for reference. Iā€™ll probably attempt to add in the bag but that might be tough as my CAD skills are not what they should be for working in the industry.

11 Likes

Oh. My. God. That is awesome. Any way to add the golf bag?

2 Likes

I kind of like it w/o the bag. Itā€™s nice and clean.

it might need something grandiose on top, like a Tiger holding a globe

4 Likes

You are Fā€™in kidding me man!

2 Likes