Alamo Duel - Charitable Update (Post #3544)

My golf suuucked. You, on the other hand, can play.

I’ll be better at Detroit though. Going to demolish whatever hhc shows up.

2 Likes

guys im still in texas, what is going on!!! also congrats to @bmb430 for the NIT spot and kicking my ass, guy has ice water in his veins

im glad to have finally met my internet boyfriends from Texas (which is much much better than Colorado… specifically Denver @jhkaplan) and it’s great to see how golf has brought together so many different people together,

you guys are restoring my faith in humanity

15 Likes

And how bout that Whataburger Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit? :wink:

3 Likes

It was great playing with you ben! Also that’s probably more effective than a morning range session

3 Likes

@leric90’s swing is fearless because he can make par from anywhere. He is absolutely dialed in with a wedge in his hands. We finished all square, but I can’t wait for round 2.

6 Likes

A certain video at an NIT event at Rustic Canyon is on line 2 and would like to refute this :wink:

3 Likes

The round I played with @leric90 his chipping was too good. He was chipping off these incredibly tight lies, picking the ball off perfectly, and then it checked instantly. He couldn’t get it to the hole because it was just too good. Seriously, Eric has an excellent chipping motion.

I would have instantly pulled putter.

5 Likes

When he actually knows the yardage, he can hit it… Plus the best bunker game I’ve ever played with.

2 Likes

I ran his ear off for an hour last night about how he needs to just PLAY more golf and spend less time “working on his swing”. That and making more “stock” full swings on the course.

do you agree this is the right course of action (making a point here for when he wakes up):

• yes
  • no

0 voters

2 Likes

you left off the answer “a million % agree”

2 Likes

Eric: “I need to work out a few more things in my swing.”
Me: “if you made better decisions on drives and approach right now, you could go out and shoot 67 your first time at a new track”

2 Likes

You don’t break par on the range.

6 Likes

the cure for leaving every chip short is hitting more of them on the course when you are playing for money

2 Likes

Played with @leric90 in Cincy, and let me say I wish I was half as good as he is with a wedge.

1 Like

the guy flushes the fucking daylights out of his irons

2 Likes

@leric90 would do well with a very strict supervised practice and a million rounds in a competitive setting.

and that is all.

8 Likes

nine point again today?

1 Like

@imsocrabby…blink twice if @anon26814599 is holding you hostage and refusing to leave Texas. We’re here for you.

24 Likes

we have Brad today so need a 4-man game. what’s Brad’s handle??

1 Like

east west and wolf with some basic junk are both interesting ideas

1 Like