Alamo Duel - Charitable Update (Post #3544)

This week bumped my handicap up a full point so yeah tough scene is a good way to describe it.

3 Likes

Somehow, mine went down a full point. I have no idea how that happened.

1 Like

Waitā€¦what???

Old bad scores got crowded out on the back end by the new, slightly less bad scores? Iā€™ll defer to the handicap experts, but thatā€™s my guess.

Yeah, still confused about it.

The USGA has learned of the importance and pressure that comes with participation in a duel, and appropriately weights scores as they see fit.

1 Like

I shot 84 and 78 on courses with easy ratings and my handicap did not budge from +1.9. Guess I had some other shit scores to get rid of.

1 Like

Briggs got a +3 PCC on Friday, and conditions were not particularly tough. Since we were probably 75% of the players, I take that to mean we sucked.

5 Likes

Where did you see that Briggs got a +3 PCC?

Just in looking at some of our groupā€™s scores on GHIN.

Looks like we didnā€™t move the needle too badly at Brack at least. No PCC as of now

1 Like

I wonder how many people actually posted it on Saturday, though.

1 Like

I posted mine as soon as we were done playing.

I did not post mine the same day, and havenā€™t at all. I was just keeping track the match score, and Iā€™m afraid those with the pencils in our group didnā€™t keep a strict tally. I only posted my Briggs round today.

Iā€™ve taken a look at a handful of GHIN pages from the group, and it appears I am not alone.

Got mine in yesterday. Glad for the Hole By Hole feature on GHIN.

I donā€™t have my hole by hole score for Briggs or else I would have posted.

Thats why I didnt post the Quarry from Friday. I dont have the hole by hole score for it. I think its in my bag, but I havent looked yet. But in general, its not wise to post a score unless its hole by hole?

Believe the app automatically handles the net double cap. Much easier than trying to do maths

1 Like

I took a picture of the card for my scores. If you canā€™t find the orig. let me know.

Can you text it to me? That would be amazing