Alamo Duel - Charitable Update (Post #3544)

RIP DJ Screw

1 Like

Letā€™s not get into coastal housing costs - signed sad Vancouverite

3 Likes

those are some tracks from the way back machine for sure. taking my back to hiding cassette tapes from my parents.

I know sheā€™s from Corpus, but I think Selena rather than Houston rap is more of our spirit animal for this journey.

6 Likes

bro Iā€™m trying to get work done today donā€™t do this to me I have to focus

4 Likes

Damn it, thats a fair point. I was just getting ready to do a Z-Ro youtube dump

Also, Flaco Jimenez.

1 Like

People here absolutely love Selenaā€¦ like you will see her portrait all over the place.

3 Likes

1 Like

Speaking of Austin, would anyone be willing to bring me down some Jester King beer to bring back to Chicago? As Ive said before, it is impossible to get in Chicago. Im willing to pay for it - obviously

Absolutely. Whatcha looking for? I think Iā€™m going to the brewery this weekend.

2 Likes

oh snap! Ill send you a ā€œwish listā€ in a DM!

3 Likes

If they have anything from their Spon series Iā€™ll happily pay you to bring me down some bottles.

1 Like

You got it. Iā€™ll see what I can do tomorrow. I can also scout out Whole Foods/HEB over the next week.

2 Likes

If yā€™all canā€™t find itā€¦let me know. I have 2 HEB, a Whole Foods, and a Specā€™s within 5 minutes.

1 Like

Iā€™m looking out over the Selena memorial right now on Shoreline blvd. in Corpus.

3 Likes

This was my ā€œwish listā€ to @FishNChips12 LOL. I think I can bring back 6 bottles at most in my suitcase.

A. SPON AlbariƱo & Blanc du Bois
B. SPON Flor
C. SPON Mourvedre & Sangiovese
D. SPON Muscat
E. SPON Three Year Blend
F. Farmhouse Beer
G. Soul Conduit
H. SPON Cab Franc & Zinfandel
I. Vague Recollection
J. Moonshot
K. Mr. Mingo
L. Snorkel
M. Final Entropy
N. Intersection of Species
O. La Vie en Rose

2 Likes

@FishNChips12 keep us posted on what you get. I can fill in as needed.

Holy fuq. This could quickly turn into the greatest trip of my life.

2 Likes

All over it.