A thread for the Texas folks

They had to dump @Tron haha!

3 Likes

I think @Randy was going to say he got his dick kicked in and caught himself

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it be great if @Tron got an e break nomination? I don’t think it was enough of a stop down but that may be the ultimate Ticket/NLU crossover.

3 Likes

The (Un)holy trinity.

Where do we host the 5th major?

@Tron getting dumped 2 words in made my so happy.

We need the story on what happened. @Randy

5 Likes

Stevens!?

Or GCOD and plan a King Collins redo

Rebrand and have @DuckDuckHook and all the other ducks come up with The Duck Club merch?

1 Like

The merch would clearly be an OG Nintendo ripoff of Duck Hunt but with persimmons and golf balls instead of shotguns and shells

2 Likes

Oh hell yes, Someone please mock this up!

Recently moved back to Lubbock. If anyone lives in or is ever in the area I’m always up for a round.

1 Like

Sick profile pic. Class of 18 here, raider power.

1 Like

I’m class of ‘18 also! Rawls grad. Back out here working for the university.

1 Like

Dating myself here, but I was out there from '05 - '11 for my Architecture degrees and MBA (in the old Rawls, not this fancy new one you guys have now). There’s a few other TTU grads on here too. I know @Snellspace is an alum but I can’t think of the others right now

2 Likes

Good to know there are some fellow red raiders around here. If anyone’s ever up for a football/basketball/baseball game let me know. I’d love to get a round in or at least a few beers.

1 Like

Basketball school now.

1 Like

Pretty much an everything other than football school now unfortunately. Fingers crossed though.

My senior year at Little Rock was Beard’s one and only year there and almost had us to the Sweet 16. So much fun for a small school. I’ve become a TT basketball fan just to watch Beard lose it on the sidelines. He also kind of low-key owned the LR bar scene while he was in town.

1 Like

Anyone here in Austin have experiences with either Great Hills or Balcones Country Clubs and care to share thoughts and opinions? You can send DMs if preferred.

Played Cedar Crest yesterday. Love it. Not much to complain about

Thinking about trying to get out tomorrow morning in the central DFW area if anyone is open to playing a round with a hack. 9 or 18. Thought I’d throw it out there.

@mctrees02 and I are reaching out to Golf Club of Dallas and Cedar Crest to see about advance booking tee times. We were thinking of trying to get something set up June 27 or 28 for all day affair, if we can, GCD in the morning and CC in the afternoon. We will report back. In the meantime, state your availability/preference:

• June 27
  • June 28
  • After July 4
  • Any time, Any place

0 voters

Also, someone should reach out to Bob Sturm on social media and see if he wants to join us.

2 Likes