A Second Skirmish at Sandy Burr - 8/14

The ground has begun to thaw here in the Northeast and weary club pros are returning to the offices they snowbirded away from last October to finally return voicemails. As such, I am happy to announce we’ve been in contact with Sandy Burr Country club and they are happy to host us for the Second Skirmish at Sandy Burr.

Where: We triumphantly return to Sandy Burr Country Club in Wayland. They were gracious hosts last year and look forward to working with us again.
When: Sunday, August 14th. Like the real Tour we’re attempting to avoid NFL Sundays and still give the winner ample time to plan their trip to Jax for the NIT. Save the date. To avoid last year’s confusion of cancellations I’m going to hold off and post the sign up sheet when we are a couple months out and people have a better idea of their schedules.
Cost: Haven’t gotten into the weeds with them yet but we should be roughly the same cost as last year.
Charity: Once again, we will be benefitting the Confetti Foundation. We gave them $1,000 in supplies and cash last year and I hope to match the total again this year. Additionally we will be collecting homemade birthday cards. You guys knocked these out of the park last year and I hope to give them another bundle this year.

23 Likes

Sounds great, looking forward to signing up!

1 Like

Sounds like a great time, would def be interested in singing up for my first event!

2 Likes

Look forward to seeing you there!

Look forward to seeing you there!

Excited to sign up for my first Roost event!

1 Like

Keep an eye on this space. Sign ups go live in June.

5 Likes