2022 NLU Texas Cup (Frankston, TX): 2022, May 13-15 - Still at Pine Dunes - Signup Post #77

The whole room situation is kind of like SWA boarding.

11 Likes

Words matter. 100pct of us are sickos, and the tournament is already 2/3rds full. Of sickos.

2 Likes

Only third-wheel spots are left, just grab a room, make new friends. Don’t pass up an empty bed, this is going to be a completely full tournament.

1 Like

When it says confirmed for 13 and 14 on the spreadsheet, could that be 14 and 15? Asking because I know I won’t be able to be there Friday night(girlfriend birthday) but plan to get there early Saturday AM before the golf starts

We don’t have any rooms in the official block reserved for Sunday night, although I can guarantee you they’ll have room if you really want to stay. But arriving Saturday morning is fine, just grab a row on the sheet and make a note in the BBQ column for us.

Not planning on staying Sunday night. Just Saturday.

1 Like

All good. Go for it.

1 Like

Yeah it messes with the room block a little but we can make it work

1 Like

AS OF 920 PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, THE DFW TEAM IS FULL.

**** IF YOU’RE A DFW REFUGEE AND WANT TO TRY AND PLAY, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE WAITLIST.

1 Like

I NEED SOME NON-FREAKS TO BE COOL WITH ME IN A CONDO!!!

I see my regular roomie has ditched me……HESTON

edirted to add that i’m in. 90% in.

I see my son Snell has registered.

4 Likes

Nope. I signed up first in the room. Others came into it. No ditching took place

Edited to say: I’m not a crook

1 Like

Low energy from team Houston. Will they hit the waiting list or will walk ups be allowed?

8 Likes

Glad @OUbruse gave me the heads up this went live. Nearly missed this sign up only 25 minutes in!

1 Like

This is absurd

3 Likes

@SliceyMcShankerston DFW is full at the moment. Please grab an alternate spot. LOTS will change between then and now …

1 Like

Gracias.

@jsteve15 gave us the night off. Resting up for what will undoubtedly be stupid late finishes to the WS games.

4 Likes

Waitlist tends to move.

Though if you love traffic on tollways/have ever slept in steam room, you may qualify for Team Houston.

6 Likes

so many ways to qualify for team Houston. Ever killed mosquitos with a tennis racket because a flyswatter couldn’t do the job? Ever fell asleep on a road trip to the rhythmic thumping of weird concrete-panel highways? Ever sweated through seven shirts in one morning? You too could be a part of Houston!

11 Likes

@Snellspace keeping it real with Team ATX/SA.

3 Likes