2022 NLU Texas Cup (Frankston, TX): 2022, May 13-15 - Still at Pine Dunes - Signup Post #77

Wait, there were two bangs?!? I only heard one, which of course was the “Blast one into the trees” play call.

8 Likes

Just trying to foul a few off and work the count.

first Tesla, now NLU? real estate market really going to get spicy now!

You sonuvabitch.

I will provide as many witnesses as needed to my mental fragility which leads to the LEGITIMATE handicap that i have.

1 Like

I volunteer to be a witness for the prosecution

Play better and stop being a bitch.

1 Like

you ARE the prosecution!

1 Like

Let the call out matches begin. @Darikashi work on getting Patrick Reed to fill our open spot.

1 Like

Due to her parents living in Houston, Team Space City calls on @LPondgolf for aid

7 Likes

50cent lives in my intern’s building. should I effort?

4 Likes

I think it’s worth considering

1 Like

“Bulldoze Muny, Save Riverside”

Just saw @desperateunder105 's tagline … LOL.

6 Likes

golfFACTs only.

Putting ATX and H-Town on notice now… Team DFW has been vibing lately between the Golden Age, match play competition wrapping up, and plenty of local games. Some would say camaraderie is at an all-time high.

3 Likes

Shout out to the Austin crew with some souvenirs from this weekend.

2 Likes

Attention citizens of the great state nation of Texas: We are live!!!
Sign Ups for the 2022 NLU Texas Cup are now open. Same as last year we will have 3 teams of 12. Houston vs DFW vs Austin/San Antonio
Details: May 13-15th @ Pine Dunes
2 nights and 4 rounds of golf all for $500 or less
Please register below and slot yourself into the room type/with the Refugees of your choice. We’ve got 2 singles, 3 doubles, and 7 quads available.

11 Likes

Highlighting this in its own post, as it’s not entirely intuitive. Everyone is CHOOSING THEIR OWN ROOM type this year. Column J is organized by the rooms we have reserved, so get your groups together. Captains will brook no shit about room types.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Holy shit you guis. We like 2/3rds full you sickos

1 Like