2022 NLU Texas Cup (Frankston, TX): 2022, May 13-15 - Still at Pine Dunes - Signup Post #77

Most people don’t know this, but that statue of Sam Houston in Huntsville is life size. At 67 feet tall, he was a formidable warrior, as well as a brilliant leader.

9 Likes

Sam Houston send a very attractive Uber Eats delivery person with taquitos to Santa Anna’s house at 3 am.

3 Likes

After a lot of of talking with coaches, family and prayer I would like to announce that after a year of playing on team Houston I will be entering the transfer portal.

This was a very hard decision that I had to make in order to further my career as a mediocre NLU event player. To all my teammates and former captain @ajsHTX it was a pleasure to play with you all.

With that I would like to announce that I will be committing to team DFW.

8 Likes

1 Like

Is it though? Have you seen his record in Refuge matches? Love ya, Mark.

4 Likes

Bama had a losing season Saban’s first year. Starting the new season fresh.

1 Like

No hard feelings, @therealmarkymark. I totally get it. Best of luck and I look forward to seeing you on the first tee next year.

A preview of the 1st tee box:

9 Likes

7 Likes

Correct.

1 Like

DFW can recruit whomever the fuck they want. It dont mean a shit. My 3-0 record will be there to wreck shit again for Austin-San Antonio.

1 Like

The folks in BBQ country watching 40-sq-miles-of-concrete city’s drama

2 Likes

You misspelled “carefully managed handicap index.”

Space City likes a little adversity. This will be part of Team Houston’s uniform this year:

1 Like

Gonna need to be more specific here.

1 Like

The handicap committee has been made aware of a borderline soft cap situation and is monitoring closely.

1 Like

Name redacted per community doxing guidelines of course

Conveniently left the “Austin” part in there though

Hey last time you called out my handicap then beat me on day 1. Sad that team Houston has to fall back on complaining about handicaps, but that won’t stop SATX from going back to back.

2 Likes

If I can’t bitch about handicaps then I don’t even know who I am

1 Like

The handicap nonsense is a red herring. We already have a better strategy.

Two bangs on the trash can for a drive down the middle.

10 Likes