2022 NLU Texas Cup (Frankston, TX): 2022, May 13-15 - Still at Pine Dunes - Signup Post #77

Mader, there’s an outside chance I might have to bail. My two sons might be coming up from Houston and Austin that weekend. I’m hoping to get some clarity on that in the next day or two.

1 Like

No worries, I kid of course

Thought these kids of ours only ruin fun golf things when they’re young. Now you’re telling me they will ruin fun golf things when they are moved out of my house? Ruin is a relative term and I love and cherish my kids

7 Likes

@ebitduh & @ThreePuttPar Team Houston needs you, can you make it?

Sorry guys, can’t make it anymore. Yall enjoy!

As I do mine.

Good news is I revisited this issue with the wife tonight after @chitwood hazed me on a group text. She said, “you’re going”. So I’m in!

8 Likes

Thank God. Thought I might be the oldest in the group. I don’t need that responsibility.

1 Like

It’s okay. You’ll still be the most mature.

3 Likes

Boy is that a low bar.

3 Likes

For any austin or san antonio, or even just generally south-texas folks who might be lurking on this thread, WE HAVE AN OPENING. I have exhausted my waitlist, but need one player. Hit me up.

@authorforrest & @TheHackinLumberjack Team Houston could really use some bodies right now :grin:

We’re getting hammered in free agency.

same. Gah.

We could always open it up to the RGC discord to recruit and see if we could have a most dangerous game situation after hours.

4 Likes

Contemplating asking my wife to go after my Bandon trip…hmmm probably a horrible idea

7 Likes

A lot of stupid ideas turned out to be great ideas.

6 Likes

I WILL ENTER FREE AGENCY IF DFW WONT TAKE ME

Please don’t abuse the franchise tag

4 Likes

I’m in for Austin

7 Likes

Not that we don’t want Cody but we could always slide him to one of the other teams since we have @TTU19 as a confirmed in that’s waiting for DFW.

1 Like

My SO will be out of town and I probably won’t to get to play much golf the rest of the summer. Perfect opportunity to seize.

2 Likes