2022 NLU Texas Cup (Frankston, TX): 2022, May 13-15 - Still at Pine Dunes - Signup Post #77

Let’s run it back!!

Anyone who has been added from the waitlist:

Please venmo $25 to @ReidYancey last 4 digits are 1762

I want to be able to refund all of the people who have had to back out.

2 Likes

Midlothian is basically central TX anyways.

4 Likes

Hell yeah dude!

5 Likes

I think we just need hamburger buns, and tortillas. I’ll bring some American cheese for the burgers, if people want different types of cheese feel free to bring whatever you want.

1 Like

How is it that the fourth biggest city in the US can’t field 12 players for this?

10 Likes

Cool I’ll get the buns and tortillas

1 Like

We’ve had a space reserved for one of the guys 2 years in a row now but he’s backed out at the last minute both times, so people see that it’s filled up and make other plans. Now here we are a week out with people dropping like flies and no one to fill spots.

1 Like

@ajsHTX, your city needs you now more than ever

2 Likes

The most important ability is starting to buck its head

3 Likes

All good, Big Plex can play all-time QB if needed to field a squad.

1 Like

Cody is out actually. Waiting on confirmation but sounds like @snaphookleft is going to join team DFW.

@TTU19, that would make you next on our list…but we may need to send you out on a loan. @jsteve15 that’ll be €12,000,000

4 Likes

Also I believe @Wildbill27 is on the Houston waitlist. Harley, there are 2 spots available and the two ahead of you on the wait list haven’t responded yet.

1 Like

Sorry @TTU19, I’m in!

hangover

8 Likes

So @Tron and @Cody are both out now?

3 Likes

By the way, that “robin’s egg” hat looks more sea foam green than robin’s egg blue.

ok, @Hellyeahdude, you’re in! Please add your venmo to the signup spreadsheet (if you haven’t already), venmo @SpiethGotMono $25 for the hat.

4 Likes

This is true, DFW hats are about the color of @Jdonelson ’s avatar. Accessorize accordingly.

4 Likes

I just let @TheHackinLumberjack know you messaged him.

1 Like

Alrighty, I will let you know this evening.

3 Likes