2022 NLU Texas Cup (Frankston, TX): 2022, May 13-15 - Still at Pine Dunes - Signup Post #77

First round down in Scottsdale. Two birdies, but a triple and four doubles did their job in keeping the GHIN stable. Troon North tomorrow.

It’s a good hat. Some might call it great. I have had several old dudes ask me how I know about STROHS beer. To which I ask, how do you know about my golf league?

6 Likes

You are in now if you can make it!!

2 Likes
  1. I’m in!
  2. GHIN updated
  3. In for Friday afternoon round
  4. Can bring sides or desserts
  5. Been out of the beer scene for a while. Can bring some wine.
2 Likes

Great to have you man!

1 Like

I’d love a way to @-message the entire thread … is that a thing?

THE RAFFLE IS LIVE.

Here’s the thread with details. Spoiler alert - it’s going to run the same as last year.

PLEASE FIND THINGS TO DONATE! DM me if you have something you’d like to add to the raffle - we raised almost $2500 last year, and I’d love to top that.

1 Like

If you run out you can always grab a sleeve or two of Pinnacles from the pro shop with their professionally designed logo.

2 Likes

I was working on Venmo requests and realized I’m totally going to end up requesting payment from the wrong person… Can y’all add your Venmo handles to the spreadsheet here? I added a column on the righthand side of the sign up page.

1 Like

Added items to the raffle … it’s getting sort of sick. Masters gear, tour-van driver, tour-van shaft, sweetens cove and pine valley gear … go check it out!

1. 100% in
  2. Done
  3. Yes Can be there at least by 2, should be earlier.
  4. @therealmarkymark I can also pick up some meats if you need help. If not I can bring some sides.
  5. Hate to say this but I’ve been loving a St. Arnold Fancy Lawnmower. I will also bring some Eight in honor of Troy and something from Panther Island.
1 Like

Love this level of involvement. One thing I noticed last year is that we had a shitload of beer. We had a shitload of beer AFTER we all drank a shitload of beer, too. No need for any one person to go over board :).

Good point I do remember that. Eight it is!

But @chitwood still needs to bring lots of Redbreast.

to the group … heard from @jmg that he can’t make it next weekend. Next up on the Austin wait list is @tx_southpaw. You got your ears on? Can you confirm yes or no? Your spot if you want it.

@LankyLikesFood, we have another open spot for team DFW and you are next man up on the list. Can you make it?

I need my team to check their DMs and confirm that they are in. I don’t want to have to move down the waitlist but will if needed. @ebitduh @ThreePuttPar & @authorforrest stand at the ready!

Sorry, gang. I won’t be able to make it. Y’all hit ‘em straight!

@snaphookleft Dillon Moore looks to be next up on the list.

2 Likes

@snaphookleft i hear this event is no fun and you should let someone else go

2 Likes

Mader, there’s an outside chance I might have to bail. My two sons might be coming up from Houston and Austin that weekend. I’m hoping to get some clarity on that in the next day or two.

1 Like