YOTB Presents: The Blade Challenge

I wish these were all bowling-centric so it could be the Bowly Trinity.

5 Likes

I love bowling so much I can’t wait to get that shot so I can hang out in bowling alleys again

1 Like

Guess its time to re-shaft that 2 iron

2 Likes

If you do all of these, I will get you something and hand deliver it.

1 Like

This might be dumb and we’ll eventually open it up to a vote, but internally I am personally obsessed with this being a patch, not unlike a Boy Scout badge.

That’s just in my head and I need to get it out there.

24 Likes

Tattoos?

1 Like

Only if I get to do them on the winners.

4 Likes

You can tattoo me whenever.

2 Likes

You two take this to the DMs

7 Likes

:100: Can’t think of anything better to add to my blade bag than a sweet patch.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought, too. We’ll figure it out. In my head it’s a patch or a sticker because A) those will be easiest for me to get in quantities B) you can put em on whatever.

But we got time until @holeout shoots 66 with all blades on Friday.

3 Likes

Gonna do some recon on this challenge later this afternoon. Depending on the wind I think there will be two par 4s that are unreachable in reg and potentially one par 3 if into the wind (it’s 208 uphill). Short game is going to be need to be crispy to have a shot at this.

Blade Challenge setup below. @gatorz7888’s graphite shafted 1 iron will be doing a lot of the heavy lifting

34 Likes

Well, it’s a “professional weapon”

7 Likes

I will literally tattoo myself if this happens, and then likely quit both tattooing and golf.

8 Likes

What yardage are y’all going to play?
@holeout @KC_Badger

What do we think that the yardage conversion is from regular full set to blades only?

Shit I was just thinking I need to find a four iron

Anyone else have a suspicion that removing driver MAY make this easier?

18 Likes

If you’re short off the tee, potentially. I have like a 70y gap between my driver and longest iron.

1 Like

I know that my driver swing is totally in the wilderness right now, so I can’t see how it would make it any harder.

1 Like

10 Likes