Wisconsin Refugee Matchplay

F*ck The Oaks. That is all.

3 Likes

I’m hoping to play guys tinkering with their YOTB setup.

If we meet in the second round, it has to be LLB right? Might be counting my eggs before they hatch.

1 Like

100%

1 Like

You rang? Irons aren’t the part that worries me about my game.

1 Like

Doubtful. You’re playing someone with a handicap that doesn’t represent how lost in the woods they are… and will have played, tops, three rounds before we get to play… and will almost assuredly be using @midwestgolfbum’s loaner MP-32s.

Would I love to win? Sure. But in the end I’ll have more fun crashing a few other matches and stirring some shit in person.

2 Likes

Which reminds me, I still owe you that 5 iron from the set.

1 Like

This is also my plan.

1 Like

Honestly, I probably would have been playing a quick afternoon round at URidge in a few weeks before I realized that you still had that club.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to meeting and playing with you! I will say, the earlier the better as we are expecting and my wife is 30 weeks along.

If I can knock out a match before that, maybe even two, that would be awesome!

1 Like

I’ll be back in the area around Easter. Will shoot you a message and we can figure out a handoff.

1 Like

…y’all need a photographer for that Lawsonia final? Asking for a friend

1 Like

We are still hoping that we can fit into his busy schedule, but so long as we do, you know we do.

1 Like

2 Likes

Like any proper Chicagoan, we just wanna try and hang out with you in Wisconsin just so we can “pretend” to not be city folk

1 Like

I won’t speak for everybody, but I will welcome you with open arms every time you want to come this way.

1 Like

*two weeks after you get your second (or J&J) vaccine

Until then, I’ll keep my arms closed, but still welcome you @TCRBrad

2 Likes

Mayor says us “youths” (30-year olds) can get 'em starting April 12th, and I’m on the party list.

Cause dammit I don’t want “IT” again lol

3 Likes

To hell with @chrisisoutrunning and his sensible ways! Lets do the damned thing.

And my “thing” I mean golf, obviously.

1 Like

I think so! I’m 20 minutes away from Lawsonia in Green Lake so let’s set something up.