Wildhorse: Our Year Long Wait for the Crash Course is Over...kind of

8 per cabin (a total of 16) is the maximum allowed. There is a little virtual tour thing in the lodging link above
https://www.playwildhorse.com/lodging/

Youd have your own bed, 2 to a room.

but we can share beds as necessary or no. what if we told them we were swingers? 4 to a room?

8 max per cabin is what they say. Not sure how strictly they monitor that if youre interested in bringing your deviant liberal lifestyle to the great plains.

5 Likes

KC crew carpool would be so ideal, bumping Tech N9ne as we roll up to the course.

4 Likes

KCMO in the house tonight

1 Like

@anon68983737 we can bunk up

Huge thanks to @aannddyy00 for putting this MeetUp in motion, dropping down the CC for the deposit(s), scoping out all the great local spots - I have no doubt you’ll guide us to the best dives around as this is a Strapped Trip, in my eyes.

Really looking forward to this one, guis. Great golf, great people, great food.

4 Likes

ah damn turns out i have something that weekend

4 Likes

1 Like

Yes. For sure.

Maybe next year (2021) we can Tourist Sauce it out at Dismal.

2 Likes

I have an irrational hatred of Tech 9. You can’t substitute a 9 for an i, it just doesnt work. With all due re2pect.

1 Like

Yeah or Puddle of Mudd! Wait no we’ll go with Tech N9ne.

1 Like

My god. I think Einstein was my schools anthem my 10th grade year

3 Likes

shoutout The Gadjits

I’m not even sure it’s a KC thing cause I grew up in south central Kansas but approximately 88% of Tech N9ne songs make me want to run through a brick wall. Takes me back to the high school football locker room.

4 Likes

Ooooo ATL flights to Denver are about half the skymiles of ATL to Omaha. That may be the play.

1 Like

it’s ok, the joke will be on him when he shows up for his fitting and finds out its all a marketing sham anyway

As long as you could make sure to catch a ride with a denver guy

2 Likes

Drive from KC to Wild Horse is around 6 hours.