Wildhorse: Our Year Long Wait for the Crash Course is Over...kind of

Oh yeah. Fargo to Omaha is NBD. And really, Omaha to Gothenburg is easy too. Especially if its broken up by golf halfway.

i think there will be more talk the closer we get about making sure the right number of cars are used getting out there. I’ve got a secure lot here at my shop that any extras can be held at safely.

2 Likes

There will be hacks. And it doesnt matter.

1 Like

Okay, now we’re talking. I like where this is headed.

Hi, fellow hack here. Good to meet you.

1 Like

We don’t define ourselves by our handicaps here.

I’m definitely interested and should have that weekend free… Would just depend on how much the golf costs for me.

1 Like

The more people we get, usually the cheaper the golf gets.

1 Like

VERY down for this. Looking at logistics now.

1 Like

My brother!

1 Like

The hacks dont anyway

2 Likes

@Chapo one of the most fun moments I’ve ever had on a golf course (also the scariest) was 30-man closest to the pin from 100 yards in Atlanta, with around 85 yards to cover the water.

One shot. No such thing as a handicap. Awesome.

5 Likes

Similar experience on #9 at Sweetens as the sun was almost completely down this past fall. Had about 12 dudes standing on the tee firing balls in to the dark. Was one of my favorite golf moments last year.

Willing to carpool from KC with folks if others in the area are interested.

1 Like

@anon3021505 meet me in Lakeville, and then we can meet @jimithng23 and co in Des Moines.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Waiting to hear from @almostscratchonce

1 Like

Fuuuuccckkkk, to borrow a term from my good friends here “things are moving quickly”.

1 Like
  • cabin, in for sure
  • hotel, in for sure
  • cabin, maybe
  • hotel, maybe

0 voters

Tentative at this point, but will make the effort.

2 Likes

Yo Wyatt (and @aannddyy00)! I’m tentatively in - just need to run this by the s/o. I think we could get a KC crew to carpool…

4 Likes

Is 8 the official occupancy or is that the realistic number of cramming and still maintaining safe and sanitary conditions?