Whoop Band | NLU Group Code: COMM-43CE09

@IlliniGolferHack, my username is @MH4

Kind of ironic, but I haven’t been very active since getting it and am sick right now (darn kids). Regardless, can’t hurt to join y’all :blush:

@leric90

1 Like

I think that’s mine honestly I’m so bad with tech

There’s a guy literally trying to sell his own book on here this week… a referral code is totally on the up and up.
Signed,
Someone who’s opinion doesn’t actually matter.

3 Likes

Username: @jseven

3 Likes

Hey welcome to the Refuge!

2 Likes

Happy to be apart of it. Time to keep our bodies in check and have some good rounds of golf all year. Whoop gang.

4 Likes

@IlliniGolferHack can we get a whatsapp chat going for those in the whooop group? Maybe so we can discuss real times on how to use it more effectively, or hacks? etc?

For sure
Idk how to operate what’s app though

1 Like

Guise, holy cow. It has been quite the past couple of days. If you want to see what it looks like to be sick (flu A), check out my HRV, RHR, and recovery from the last 2 days. Just woke up drenched and hoping that’s a good sign.

2 Likes

So I had low strain yesterday, 100% sleep performance, yet a 28% recovery… Then about an hour ago I got a gnarly dizzy spell. Whoop knows!!

1 Like

So do you guys have auto-detect turned on for sleep? I was just reading that if you do, your latency will usually always be near 0.

1 Like

Ordered mine last Saturday and still waiting on it, but I was waiting to receive it to ask this same question. So needless to say, I’ll be joining in soon.

what is sleep latency anyway?
And the other option besides auto-detect is to tell it you’re sleeping…? Before or after?

Welcome! It’s pretty cool to see other people’s stats and “compete” a bit

1 Like

Yeah. When first getting it I was going to Strain Coach and starting sleep as an activity. Auto-detect hasn’t been perfect, but I plan to keep trying it for now.

It’s how long it takes you to fall asleep from when you start trying. And you just start a sleep activity, then it detects when you fall asleep.

1 Like

got it, thanks! I just discovered strain and sleep coach and it all makes sense haha

Sure, when I study people sleeping they call it “stalking” and “breaking and entering”.
When these guys do it they call it “performance enhancing” and get paid.
Millennials…

5 Likes

Whoop Username: JCO

2 Likes