Whoop Band | NLU Group Code: COMM-43CE09

honestly i dont, i just played golf non stop the past 48 hours and then slept from 7pm to 8:30am, my recovery is at a yellow 55

1 Like

my body hurts so much

2 Likes

walking is hard my friend

1 Like

So I’m almost convinced to buy one of these, I just have a few questions.

1. Can I wear it while I play hockey? I sweat a bunch, and I know it says water proof, but I just want to make sure.
  2. Can you wash the straps? Or should I get a different strap to put one for when I skate?
  3. Is the extra battery worth it?
1 Like

Story of my life

1 Like

mine doesnt come til today but they show people swimming with it on so i imagine your sweat would be fine.

1 Like

1- You can wear it to swim so I wouldn’t worry about it. Only thing they say you can’t do is scuba dive.
2- Since you can shower with it on, I’d just hit it with water and light soap while you’re in the shower.
3- Are you talking about the extra battery/travel puck they sell? I would say no. You get the battery with the band and the band itself has a 5 day battery life.

2 Likes

yes but you should see me at a bar in the summer, this wool shirt i always wear is very hot

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw they have an extra battery pack for $50. Good to know though. Anything else I need to know?

Probably read up on how to use it correctly. I was clueless and for awhile thought sleep would just be automatically tracked but you have to tell the app you’re starting to go to sleep to get it to work. Same with all other activities.

1 Like

Hmm, you might have to tweak a setting somewhere (I think it’s auto-detection). Mine automatically logs my sleep and activities with pretty surprising accuracy. It even knows the difference between me golfing, running, lifting, etc.

@ajtwenty1 you’ll love it. Mine has already helped me change habits for the better

And I shower with mine on, totally waterproof. The first time getting it wet is scary though lol

2 Likes

does it know when you are riding something like a peloton?

Mine didn’t I had to add an activity but yet it knew I was playing golf?

Same here. It’s very accurate with sleep without me having to tell it. Also just had 3 days straight where I was in the red with low HRV despite feeling good and sleeping well. Fourth day…got a nasty head cold. Either coincidence or it predicted I was getting sick.

4 Likes

There’s a few ways to get it to track activities, you can set it to pick up elevated heart rates after a certain period of time. The alternative it to tell manually turn on the activity tracker while you are on the bike. This is what i do and it helps put your output and what not into perspective.

1 Like

my hrv the first two days stinks! hope im not getting sick

I’m a few days in and really liking the band, so far. Question for y’all, when selecting Current Fitness Level under your profile, does it make a difference regarding which one is selected? It seems like the metrics would stay the same, but comparisons to other folks may differ. Any insight?

Just ordered mine. Let’s see what this is all about. Am I allowed to post a referral link in here for other people to use?

1 Like

You’ll love it.

Can we create a Refuge whoop group on the app somehow?

Edit: I created a group! If anyone wants to join, post your whoop username and @ me.
I already added @ajtwenty1

5 Likes