Where did you play this week? (Part 2)

Can’t wait for @Randy to post his pics from Splashworld.

Got back last night from an all time trip with @naters and @BeenMacKenzied. Going to be damn tough to top this one anytime soon

Round 1 - Friar’s Head

Round 2 - St. George’s

Round 3 - Wykagyl

Round 4 - Sleepy Hollow

Round 5 - NGLA

Round 6 - Piping Rock

67 Likes

My dad said Sleepy is his favorite course he’s played in the US.

Went out Solo yesterday at National outside Columbus and played in 2 hours/30 minutes. Every group I encountered let me pass em- My kinda round

6 Likes

hi it’s me your childhood friend, where do i send you my contact info? to catch up.

what a trip man!

2 Likes

Last two weeks

Paintbrush
Pulpit
Weston
Toronto
Greystone
Orangeville

1 Like

Please send your contact info to my Nigerian email address, along with the gift card numbers you picked up

3 Likes

Jesus

16 Likes

21 Likes

Played there earlier this year. 11 green was interesting/cool/neat/silly.
My buddies and I played at the Avalon resort last year too (Avalon and Squaw Creek) - thought it was strange that New Castle was included in the bunch.

1 Like

They own four courses (Buhl, Avalon Lakes, Avalon Field, Squaw Creek).

11 was fun. I chipped an 8I from 85 yards just to get on the front right and almost holed out. :slight_smile: But, yeah, there are like two hole locations on that entire green. :smiley:

1 Like

I feel terrible for @BaxterMSP. Didn’t even get to play a single Raynor design. Had to settle for a bunch he built for some schmo named C.B. Macdonald instead…

10 Likes

Criteria to qualify for review includes “Seth Raynor’s sugar daddy made him work for minimum wage on site”

6 Likes

Please let this be the title of your book after you complete your Raynor quest.

5 Likes
  • Text me with questions about quality of course
  • ask a million other questions
  • text me with the schedule of courses
  • play golf with others and text me with pictures about how awesome it was without me.

Cool… cool

(Still love you)

3 Likes

Only the NY area spots….feel free to text me with all your questions on the MN golf scene

2 Likes

Playing Ravenwood in Rochester, NY on Saturday while I’m up for a wedding. Heard it’s good. Factual?

It’s definitely not bad.

After living my whole life in Michigan I finally had the opportunity to play Arcadia Bluffs on a trip with friends this week. It was perfect weather, and I had the short game/putting round of my life which was probably the most entertaining way to get around that place. For the price I almost want to say it’s a steal, I struggle to see how I’d get as much value for money paying more than twice as much for whistling straits or an ocean course. Hopefully I’ll have the chance to prove myself wrong on that at some point.

55 Likes

Erin yesterday. 13 years after 1st time. My old yardage book was missing some tees and bunkers. Didnt play tips this time and enjoyed it more.

49 Likes