Where did you play this week? (Part 2)

How does LR hold up to other Nebraska courses you’ve played?

1 Like

I’m a headhunter that’s done a lot of recruiting in pumps over the years, I spent a lot of time thinking about @HennyBogan’s and I had trouble coming up with one that was better than the Taco Olympics lol. Maybe Viking Olympics, but I think then it would just be the Idex Olympics, which isn’t as fun.

2 Likes

Yes, it totally is. I’m a true loser for posting it.

But I had to.

1 Like

This is some grade A bullshit and I can’t believe you would even think about posting this absolute worthless garbage. You should be ashamed of yourself for wasting everyone’s time. How dare you…

Follow up: Room for one more in any future rounds there?

21 Likes

I mean ohoopee sounds fun but I think this is taking it a bit far.

17 Likes

Don’t understand — do they actually tell you not to post about it? That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve heard about that place.

7 Likes

Gotta keep the “mystique” even after televising every single hole.

7 Likes

I’m shocked ZB doesn’t want TTF on social media

20 Likes

East Lake?

18 Likes

He’s clearly referring to TPC Sugarloaf guys

21 Likes

I get the respect for Bobby Jones but it’s just a 9 hole overpriced muni at the end of the day.

7 Likes

I mean it does host the most important pga tour event every single year. So it’s obviously the best course in the state. Especially the best course in the state that hosts an event every year.

5 Likes

Maybe, but the width and corridors of most of the holes make it my favorite course on the planet.

Holds up well. My NE courses so far are just Prairie Club and Landmand. Felt like a good mix of all 3 of those courses honestly. Some wild but fair greens, big fairways and visually dramatic holes. Going to have a long drive this weekend and think where Id slot it in my rankings.

2 Likes

I can be in Georgia in 9 hours- 10:30 tee time tomorrow?

1 Like

Having played 90% of my grad school rounds there, I just shot water out my nose when I read this. They DO think that highly of themselves lmfao

2 Likes

Jokes on you, TTF is in SC :rofl:

1 Like

Broke 80 today for the first time. Happened at Torrey Pines North.

53 Likes

Played Jay Peak, VT this morning. Opening day (which I wonder is it one of the latest opening days in the continental US?). I was told I was the first golfer of the 2023 season! Played the tips which is a 6,908 par 72 with a 75.2/153 rating and my word was it a beast. Undeniably beautiful, and yes the mountain still has snow.

Finished the day off with a stop at Hill Farmstead Brewery

35 Likes

Played at Timberwood GC in Ray, MI. Shot 39-40 to break 80 for the first time this year. Drove the absolute shit out of the ball. I played really well all around. One triple on 10, two 3 putts and 3 birdie putts inside 6 feet missed. Only to drop a 45 ft slider on the last for birdie to shoot 79. ‘Twas a good day…

10 Likes