Waveland Breakfast Ball Club: 2024 (Chicago, IL)

I am loving this too, thank you for your service!

Found the driving accuracy by hole interesting this time around.

Looking forward to see which wins the title of hardest to hit: #1 (wake up time), #2 (everybody trying to bomb over tree and leaving it right…), #5 (lake OOB living rent free in our heads), or #9 (one of a kind crowned tee box)?

3 Likes

:loudspeaker: normalize sloped tee boxes :loudspeaker:

4 Likes

You want both your feet and tee in grass? Tough.

How else do you expect me to play a fade? With my feet level to the ball??? Pshhh

3 Likes

Speaking of greens… we are all about to be heavily tested to go low since next week is RED TEE WEEK! The committee decided to have two red tee weeks this year to see if any of us can see some improvement in our short game from May to August.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Sean_Zak/status/1522702465417809920 :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light:

5 Likes

Apparently Soly needs to be added to the Sub list.

10 Likes

Need one of the dads to show up to wbc

4 Likes

Are we sure that the up front breakfast ball money didn’t go towards advertising?

First a random Twitter top 10 and now a golf.com writer.

3 Likes

Need a sub for this week.

1 Like

I’m in

4 Likes

This is 5 am, not 8AM Golf.

1 Like

5:34 to be exact

3 Likes

I am going to be in Chicago on June 23rd any way I can get added to the alternate list for that morning?

Farts need another sub this week

Just gonna sit on the driver stat lead to the end.
Edit: Red tee week. Well played.

1 Like

Mrs Pargame is on a work trip and after much consideration I’m opting to leave the cover on the driver and not leave 5/3/1 year olds unattended from 5-7 am.

5 Likes

Update for the database this week since it’s Red Tee Week - just fill out your scorecard like you normally do and I’ll mark that it’s RTW. I’ll only include the quota scores for our official weekly stats, but then I’m going to put together a special edition weekly update exclusively for RTW. Should be fun to see how the stats change compared to a normal week!

1 Like

I’ll sub if you’re still looking.

2 Likes

Please!

1 Like