Waveland Breakfast Ball Club: 2024 (Chicago, IL)

Is Syd still there or did we lose the 1st and 5th holes to the lake?

It’s just playing like Lost Marsh now

omg imagine #5 as the triple fairway par 5 (#4 i think) at lost marsh :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Making birdies is the way to go in quota. I birdied 1 & 2 today and it’s a helluva way to wake up. Sadly, once awake I managed to alternate between double and bogey the rest of the morning to post my 3rd 43 of the season. Consistently erratic still!

6 Likes

Awesome! Never got 1 last year and got aggressive going for it today

Who needs coffee when you can watch @treeputttim start with back-to-back birdies and almost chip in for another on 3 :clap: Off to the best start of a golf season I’ve ever had but can’t seem to get it going on Thursday mornings. Lot’s of squares on my Sydney scorecards thus far. Missed the quota again, -4 for me.

I would like to apologize to the group for missing last week’s round. I didn’t change my alarm from 6 to 5 after an evening of beverages and by doing so wasted @djheadley’s time and prevented a sub from getting another round in. With that being said, I will leave it to the group to determine my punishment. What should it be?

• Supply coffee and donuts for the group next week (5/12)
  • Instead of counting my 10 best rounds, count 11
  • Other (reply with your idea)

0 voters

1 Like

3 PM Saturday in August Tee.

6 Likes

Both things.

2 Likes

@BabblingBrooksKoepka

3 Likes

Nice sandy birdie.

The up-and-down on 4 might legitimately have been the best bunker shot I’ve ever seen in person.

2 Likes

@Wyclef how was your breakfast ball experience? will you be back?

2 Likes

Absolutely! Good company and mediocre golf is an undefeated combination. It’s pretty much the only thing I’m planning on morning commuting for this summer.

8 Likes

Thank you brother, believe I’m just waiting on @RealChili himself’s numbers now. I’m traveling today but will have a nice refreshed deliverable for the group by EOD tomorrow.

EDIT: Now that I have everyone’s numbers I regret to inform you that the group’s cumulative quota score is no longer -69. Not Nice.

3 Likes

Posted a sub need for 5/26.
Flip side, my 6/9 may be freed up and I may sub for someone if one opens as I had offered up a sub spot for myself.

1 Like

smokey robinson james GIF

6 Likes

Through Week 4: Only major updates are that I added some Tour stats for benchmarking. @TeddyPargame may be the true generational driver of the golf ball.

Annnnd a little preview of what’s currently under the hood in dev:

8 Likes

Tommy Boy I Passed GIFs | Tenor

7 Likes

This is quickly becoming one of the favorite parts of my week. TYFYS.

6 Likes

Agreed.
And I need to hit some putts at Syd, maybe the plinko board will smooth out but I am performing behind you all on the same field.

5 Likes