Waveland Breakfast Ball Club: 2024 (Chicago, IL)

Where do we stand on merch?! Need a coffee mug and dad sweater / pocket tee STAT.

3 Likes

I need a visor

1 Like

i’ll finalize the logos and set up a google drive folder not unlike the 2CGC one hopefully this week. hit the DMs with a google email to get added to the folder

1 Like

I could really go for a sweater (non-hoodie) with a kangaroo pouch.

1 Like

Posted for a Week 1 Sub - weak sauce.

Also need a sub for the Chili Brooks team week 2. Paging @treeputttim

1 Like

i’d like to formally nominate this for post of the month. only 20 weirdos follow this thread in particular, but this is perfect 10/10 stuff.

who do we notify?
@MerchCzar @tron @djpie @sundaybag @ChickPhilA @Soly @Randy

8 Likes

Who’s buying and from where?

Sunrise is 6:12. Need to find somewhere open before 6.

the good places probably won’t be open. i’m thinking dunkin.

I’ll pick some up the night before which still should be passable for that early.

1 Like

Which is more than we can say about my golf game

1 Like

1 Like

May wanna alert the Chicago thread as well see if you got any takers!

1 Like

Stan’s delivers.

The other is Mariano’s - has better donuts that pretty much everywhere not named Stan’s, Do Rite, etc.

This is actually what I was thinking!

Tiger Tails are fucking amazing.

1 Like

Does this do anything for anyone? About $38 to order 20, gets a little more expensive for fewer and less expensive for higher quantities.

For reference, this is the Hanes Ultimate Heavyweight Crewneck Sweatshirt.

Disclaimer: I am a merch novice and am totally open to checking out other vendors if anyone has any better ideas.

7 Likes

I think from a merch perspective we will struggle to get more than 10-12 orders per item. Gonna have to pay a premium on merch since we are truly a small shop.

I’d be in for that crew neck though. Will go perfect with the t-shirt I will wear under it every morning for golf

Fair enough, goes to $50 with only ordering 10…which I would still gladly pay since I would wear this literally every Thursday morning haha

4 Likes