Waveland Breakfast Ball Club: 2024 (Chicago, IL)

I mean it’s pretty obvious what’s going on isn’t it? They know any tom dick or sally can get lucky and win a 1 day NIT qualifier event. Breakfast Ball is a marathon. It takes a different breed to show up week in week out at the crack of dawn to beat your quota. A golfer that powerful would make a mockery of their little invitational.

5 Likes

The reverse-Noren, so to speak?

2 Likes

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

While there has been a lot of speculation surrounding my support for the NIT, I want to make it very clear that as long as a handful of players in the world wake up at 4:00 a.m. to play an ill-kept muni with coyotes and unhoused people to play Breakfast Ball, so will I. As of now, I am focused on giving myself any possible golfing opportunity the internet provides, not necessarily in Illinois or Florida or anywhere specifically, and competing again soon.

9 Likes

Who dodges calls about trying to pay up front for 300 rounds off golf

3 Likes

re: imagery, i had been playing with a sort of dinery idea like so:

by no means finished or quite where i’d like it to be, but the idea’s got legs in my opinion. also have just the W with the background arrow that could go on a ball or something of that nature, but as a nest outsider i am not allowed to share more than one image. know that @TrajMahal described it as having “nationals vibes.” still thinking about colors and whatnot (needs a darker color to lock it in so to speak, these feel kind of loose to me at the minute) but i’m hoping to have something more concrete by opening week

14 Likes

Love it!

Can we throw a cup and pin flag on the top right or something to “golf” it up a little bit?

I can envision this on the ferry cloth saucy tour visit!!!

Can we all join together and get this artist a nest membership?

I knew we could trust the man with Flapjack in his handle to come up with an absolutely fire breakfast club crest :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Or maybe make the little circles on the satellite thing golf balls?

I agree its a tantalizing start just needs a touch of golf

1 Like

“OPEN THURSDAYS AT SUNRISE” GIVES ME THE SMILIES AND I LOVE THE SMILIES

5 Likes

For me the Waveland breakfast club is more than golf. It’s sucking down heaters at the crack of dawn, it’s getting catcalled by nice old ladies from the 9th fairway, and, of course, it’s the friends we made along the way.

I guess what I’m saying is the logo doesn’t have to be more golfy for me

9 Likes

We have made contact with Mel. He’s sending me a contract, I’ll fwd to you Commish @djheadley

There will be breakfast. There will be balls. There will be near death experiences for joggers at dawn.

Craic on.

7 Likes

So we got the contract! Price will be similar to last year. $625 ($600 for 25 rounds and $25 for players card). Rounds come out to $24 per round.

Tee times start 4/14 and the last week is 9/29. They are asking us to pay at one time and I’d like to get this settled by the end of next week.

Due to the size of the down payment of $7,500. I’m asking all members venmo me (@dannyheadley last 4#s 0716) or drop off a bag of cash to me by Tuesday the 8th. Once I get all payments I’ll call Mel to make the payment.

Any questions slide into my DMs

@TrajMahal
@Ballgame
@ChiFFI
@rmbartell
@RealChili
@TheAbeFroman
@Wheel
@FlapjackNickelsack
@PinkPantser

2 Likes

@BabblingBrooksKoepka
@TeddyPargame

Paid.

I’m flush with “Mudness” cash. Suckers.

2 Likes

I dont think the 4 digits (well 5) are correct but it appears to be you or a good catfish.

1 Like

Have we negotiated the starter driving out 2 boxes of coffee to 4 tee yet? Will provide the joe.

Fixed that! And got your payment!

1 Like

been in the lab with this for a bit but we’ve got logo round 2 here looking, if i may say, pretty tasty

(ps @djheadley venmo should be in, let me know if there’s any issues)

14 Likes

Coffee mugs

Tour visors

Tattoos

LFG!

3 Likes