Waveland Breakfast Ball Club: 2024 (Chicago, IL)

Hey crew!

I need a sub for the sunrise round tomorrow morning at 5:50! Anyone avail?

Another great morning with the sunrise at syd crew!

3 Likes

Any spots open tomorrow? lmk. 2242345446

hey!

we are doing thursday mornings. been going for about a month now, been a lot of fun!

oh my bad thought it was fridays! Thanks!

We have a spot 630 am this Thursday at Marovitz if any interest. Message me if interested or questions.

3 Likes

Filled this week but will post here in future.

1 Like

Post 2 kids here, I’m finally getting a bit more time to play. If you guys are ever out in the western burbs (vicinity of Wheaton) and need a player, just @ me.

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m busy but have a variable schedule. I might be able to play in the future so I’m gonna start following the thread!

1 Like

Marovitz is aerating and we have some schedule conflicts, couple spots Thursday morning at Robert Black, first ones out. Message me if interested.

1 Like

Figure someone on this thread can address - I’ve long used CDGA to keep my handi. I know my CDGA member #/id. Where the hell is my GHIN # located?

Just looked for this as well and found that they are not affiliated. No CDGA GHIN #.

1 Like

Thinking of grabbing one of the two open spots for Sydney Marovitz’s 7:24 this Wednesday since the weather doesn’t look too bad. Anyone interested in joining?

1 Like

Need 1 at 6:50 on Thursday 11/19 at Sydney - Pending Lori’s decisions between now and then.

EDIT: 4some full, check back on Wed for restrictions.

1 Like

I am in.

2 Likes

[quote=“ChiFFI, post:74, topic:22950, full:true”]
Need 1 at 6:50 on Thursday 11/19 at Sydney - Pending Lori’s decisions between now and then.

EDIT TO THE EDIT - I’m scummy, as the organizer, I have to bail and the crew needs a 4th. Lori is allowing us the privilege of paying Chicago Park District, just have the reservation handy just in case (I can forward to the 4th). - All set, enjoy.

@ChiFFI If it’s not taken, I can make it

2 Likes

Cool. Danny and Ryan it will be a privilege to make a couple double bogeys with you as witness.

3 Likes

I’ll be praying to St. Rappeo to prevent the big right miss on the 8th tee

1 Like

I usually get my prayers in while the ball is slowly drifting over lake shore drive

2 Likes