Waveland Breakfast Ball Club: 2024 (Chicago, IL)

Hey do you still need one more sub? I can play!
@JAD

Edit- I’m in. See y’all bright and early.

1 Like

Thanks @jad for the sub opportunity. Kinda nice to dip my toe in the breakfast club pool with a red tee week to start.

Won’t show up on the stat sheet but I converted 3/4 sand saves, so that’s something I guess?

Had a good time and hope to sub again!

5 Likes

Early dibs call on being a sub next week for June 1 if anyone needs one

but not earliest :wink:

7 Likes

You have to get up SO early to scoop the original breakfast baller @TeddyPargame

3 Likes

I am absolute shit at red tee week, every year it is my worst net score. Makes me wonder about my course management

2 Likes

@PinkPantser maybe next time we just send our daughters/girlfriends/wives to play for us. See how the tilt scores shake out.

3 Likes

I wish I didn’t have to walk past red tees every time I play golf. I never want to see them again after this morning.

5 Likes

I am blaming only the pin locations and nothing else. Not my mediocre to miserable ball striking

5 Likes

Alright my apologies on the tardiness of data for RTW. New job and in-between computers has led to the delay. @tmstrods scored 26 points while @Setwilli came in -8. On average 12 of us went out there and scored 9 points. The baseline for tilt is about 18 points if you net parred all 9 holes, that means we all net bogey’d each hole from the red tees. Lastly, only @TheAbeFroman ended on tilt after 9 holes. More insights to come this week.

On to tee times for this week.
5:14am @TheAbeFroman @Kbergen28 @Wheel @Ballgame
5:21am myself, @tmstrods @JAD @deliroustim
5:28am @ChiFFI @Setwilli Moth, Bartell

6 Likes

@rmbartell and @treeputttim

2 Likes

ok –

sorry team, but i now need a sub as a sub tomorrow morning.

i would like to humbly request to be a sub on june 15, however. i’ll be in for next week for sure, an the 15th for sure.

@deliroustim

If you can make it, Get that alarm turned on for 4:30

1 Like

5 Likes

Aka I’m in. @TeddyPargame let me know if you’ve already paid so I know who to venmo

2 Likes

i have not!

It me @jacob-gay-1 is my Venmo

2 Likes

Alright folks, I finally put together the RTW stats. You will see below each pivot table I have added a comparison to the last seven weeks. Overall, we still suck even when we push the tees up. Driving accuracy was down and that is most likely due to the fact that we had to go for greens on short par 4s. Even though we were hitting closer shots, our putts per hole was still shit, meaning we probably didn’t get the ball much closer to the hole.

I have a love hate relationship with RTW and personally last week fell on the hate side for me.

In overall league news, we are 8 weeks in and that means for some of you this week you’ll start seeing drops in your tilt scores for the race to the clock tower. We are only taking the top 8 scores this year and the regular season ends on 8/3/23.

Additionally, a member of the WBC will be asked to play in the represent the 2CGC against another Roost. The leader of WBC after 10 weeks will be given the opportunity to show off his golf skills. @EConroy419 will be contacting the winner after June 8th.

I created a best 8 score card to show how the Tilt scores are coming along and to show potential playoff seating. Our playoffs will be based on rugby style rules, where the top 4 players have double elimination while the bottom 4 only have single elimination.

Currently in our top 4 are @tmstrods, @TheAbeFroman, @Setwilli, and @Ballgame and our bottom 4 are @rmbartell, @lockwoodj14, @Wheel and @Kbergen28. Ted, John and Kevin are the only 3 who haven’t hit the minimum of 6 rounds, but there is still 10 more weeks to make it up.

6 Likes

I won’t be answering any questions at this time. Thank you for respecting my privacy.

7 Likes