Waveland Breakfast Ball Club: 2024 (Chicago, IL)

We need to take legal action as this is an abomination to what the WBC stands for

4 Likes

This headcover is playing a 3 hr Syd round.

5 Likes

In a cart

6 Likes

tenor

3 Likes

anyone interested in a sorta early waveland rd tomorrow? looks like they have a 7:51 available

I am itching to wake up early Thursday morning and fuck around at 5iron in Lincoln park if anyone wants to join me

I need to do something to work on my swing after my round yesterday. What time are you thinking?

6am or 6:30. Gotta be home by 8:30

I should be good with either. Any other takers?

1 Like

This is the time of the year you play as much as you can without practicing at all so you can balloon your handicap and enter 2023 WBC with the lowest quota possible. Not the time to “work” on your “swing.”

3 Likes

Brother, I need help. I don’t care about my handicap, I can’t play another round like I did yesterday.

That’s why I put swing in quotes

1 Like

I lowered mine nearly 2 strokes in Aug-Sept and then didn’t touch a club for 3 weeks. I am doing this wrong.

2 Likes

We are all booked for 6:30am for 90 minutes.

1 Like

I ran by Waveland tonight and they were watering even though it’s going to dump almost 1.5” of rain tomorrow. I’m not an agronomist but that seems to sum it up.

5 Likes

Can’t let those run ups dry out for the beginners.

3 Likes

Greens need to be softened.

$45 for a shirt. Ridiculous.

3 Likes

Have to say this morning felt like a rare warm spring day where Syd is calling your name

2 Likes

Sydney Marovitz?

5 Likes