War at The Shores - Chicago IL - 2020

Just registered and looking forward to it! Payment to come soon as well.

1 Like

You had me at churros

1 Like

On the donation front, my company matches dollar for dollar so I’ve nominated CS on our Benevity tool per the info on their site.

If it goes through, I can try to route donations to make a larger impact.

7 Likes

Ruh roah…we’re actively monitoring the situation over here

State to implement additional COVID-19 mitigation measures in suburban Cook County, Evanston

Indoor service to be suspended at bars and restaurants; gatherings limited to 25 people or fewer

Working it out with Canal Shores and Tony…but we MIGHT be okay to just play the reverse routing. Food truck MIGHT be a no-go, but we don’t know just yet. As always, I’ll keep y’all posted.

2 Likes

That is a great idea. Just looked into it and CS showed up on our matching program so I maxed out my allowance.

6 Likes

Unfortunately I am going to have to back out as COVID has hit our household and will be under quarantine for the next two weeks. Hope the event can still go on as planned. Look forward to more meet-ups in 2021

3 Likes

Just confirmed mine as well. Might be worth checking @TCRBrad that they are cool with the donations going to their main fund or if they have a separate one for the pro shop renovations?

3 Likes

Maaaaaan. That’s rough news, I hope you and everyone at home stays safe and well. Let us know if you guys need anything.

I’ll definitely let the GM know…I have a call with them tomorrow to talk possible new COVID rules.
This is freaking awesome btw, thanks man!

1 Like

Sorry maybe I am being dense, but why would this impact us being able to play all day?

Still have to confirm this, but we would just have to accurately space out tee times to make sure we’re not congregating in front of the clubhouse.

It can be done…but that’s TBD till tomorrow’s call. What I think will happen is we’ll send people out to play as they want in the morning “unofficially” and then set tee-times just for the afternoon. That way we technically aren’t congregating on course OR the clubhouse.

4 Likes

bit of a preview here…

34 Likes

I betcha the NIT doesn’t have anything CLOSE to something this good…

#BarbasolChampionshipoftheRefuge

7 Likes

My thoughts exactly lol

1 Like

5 Likes

So, so good.

Just finished up the call with Canal Shores.

Weather permitting, we are clear for takeoff:

8 Likes

Obligatory LETS GO LAUNCH EM

3 Likes

BYOB’ers - Reminder to bring an extra cup/mug for contactless sharing of pours.

5 Likes

Still the champ at these. Well done, sir.

1 Like