Vibestock (Southern Pines, NC): 2021, October 2 - Longleaf Golf and Family Club

Can we bring coolers to fill with bevs FROM longleaf? Or is there availability for beverages throughout?

Going to have to get directions from the club. @rkris can you ask? But I would imagine probably.

1 Like

I can clarify on my call with the GM tomorrow

1 Like

and also to clarify, I am talking about like my 24 can soft cooler deal. Not like a big yeti or anything. Just thinking about having something that the group can throw some cans in if they’d like. #respectfully

4 Likes

The most important thing

1 Like

Hope they are stocked up on Seltzerzzzzzz

1 Like

They heard you were coming so they ordered an extra pallet.

1 Like

Are range tokens included or are they for purchase separately? Asking for those of us with a long commute the morning of.

That shouldn’t be a problem, I do that all the time.

1 Like

In my only trip there they had a small mini fridge behind the counter. Pretty sure that will be empty around the 9 hole mark.

1 Like

Just to confirm you guys aren’t paying for this out of your own pockets, right? There’s no need for that

1 Like

With it being a shotgun start I just assumed we will all be in carts. If so, there are coolers on the carts at LL. Are people going to walk? It seems like only those that start on 1 or 10 can walk without holding things up.

I guess you could drive to your tee and then leave the cart parked out of the way to be picked up when you finish.

1 Like

Yes usually that is the preferred way I plan on walking at least the morning round.

1 Like

This is the way

3 Likes

No. I don’t like y’all near that much.

7 Likes

This is what you need to do if you’re walking.

1 Like

I am assuming most do this anyways but it would probably be a great idea to reach out to your teammates once released and discuss walk/riding that way there is no major clusterfuuu the morning of. Or should I say one less clusterfuuuu the morning of lol. I prefer to walk that morning but I will definitely ride if the majority are wanting to. #respectpaceofplay

I’m sure it will all get figured out. I prefer to walk but I’m not a big carry guy. Taking the push cart in the golf cart seems a bit much but definitely doable.

It’s Vibestock so I will be vibing regardless of the transportation mode. I plan on a chill, go with the flow, type of day.

4 Likes

Teammates ≠ pairings

7 Likes

Ooops…truth!