Vibestock (Southern Pines, NC): 2021, October 2 - Longleaf Golf and Family Club

My faith in the University of Georgia’s football team could be snuffed out by a not so stiff breeze, so I will bow out. You may be able to tempt @GeneralQuinn however

2 Likes

Imagine being a double-dawg and not betting for you school. I will rise to the occasion and throw away some money.

4 Likes

What can I say, lawyers are a risk adverse bunch as a rule.

2 Likes

As a Arkansas native I’m with you on this one—-especially since LL has outdoor TVs by the bar/putting green.

It’s an odd year when I’ll happily admit to being a Razorback and Boilermaker football fan, but hope nobody notices how FSU plays.

2 Likes

Eco Lodge Brethren :fist:

Econo lodgers Unite!

1 Like

I’ve updated the spreadsheet to represent the current field. If you are planning on coming and don’t see your name, DM me. If you’re out of the field and DO see your name, DM me. If you’re in and are having doubts about being there for any reason, DM me. I need to get this field finalized so I can let Longleaf know how many we have by Tuesday midday at the absolute latest.

We’re going to push back the teams announcement to coincide with the pairings announcement after the raffle on Wednesday night.

BUY YOUR RAFFLE TICKETS

9 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Vibestock week.

21 Likes

Feels like it should get its own preview pod

11 Likes

As long as there’s no emergency recap pod we’re fine

15 Likes

Hi @Fluff , long time listener, first time caller. Couple of questions for Saturday that I apologize for if they’ve already been answered. For push cart packing purposes because I’m too fat to carry my bag, is this a walk/ride/choice/pace preference ordeal (since we are getting in 36)? And what’s Longleaf’s policy on personal coolers (or can we do what we want since we rented the place)?

Appreciate your time.

No personal coolers allowed.

2 Likes

Are there any plans for Friday night or Saturday night? Should be getting into town Friday afternoon, and while I’m getting too old to get DJ at the Ryder Cup crazy, I’d prefer to not sit in my hotel room either.

1 Like

Who all is playing TR on friday? I’ve got a 10:30 and wondering if any refugee’s will be there.

1 Like

I’m guessing there will be stuff thrown out on the what’s app chat once people decide where they will be eating/drinking/hanging in the evenings.

Push carts are absolutely allowed, I told them that our group is very inclined to walk. Feel free to bring your push cart or carry, ride out to the hole in a cart and leave it by the tee to bring back when you finish.

I bet most of us will be walking in the morning and riding in the afternoon, but if you want to ride both or walk both thats fine

9 Likes

The Longleaf patio bar will be open until 9ish

6 Likes

I’m playing TR on Friday at 9:10 AM.

2 Likes