Vibestock (Southern Pines, NC): 2021, October 2 - Longleaf Golf and Family Club

I’m brand new to NLU but I like what I see. Live local in Southern Pines. I see you guys have been planning this since January. Great stuff. Can I get in on this Vibe? Really sorry I missed the Hootenanny. Love Highland.

13 Likes

Add your name to the google sheet. No doubt you’ll get in.

Also. Welcome to the refuge! Pop into the NC roll call and the good men of CLC will get you linked up to all the golf you want to play.

6 Likes

We are SO close.

Every time you ask it gets pushed back a day

5 Likes

You’re the worst Dad.

2 Likes

7 Likes

2 days until the free spot raffle!

4 Likes

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Your local asshole gui helping @Fluff put this amazing golf tournament together.

Rent is due on 8/20. Thank you for your attention to this matter!

4 Likes
2 Likes

Unfortunately, I am going to have to miss this wonderful event. I haven’t paid yet as I was trying to confirm if my in-laws would be coming into town that weekend. It appears the official decision is they will be in town. I will remove myself from the spreadsheet later today (google docs are blocked via work) unless someone is able to go ahead and remove me (line 96).

3 Likes

I’m reading this trying to understand what kind of company would block a productivity app that even elementary school children use on their devices. The only thing I can come up with is you must work for apple or Microsoft.

2 Likes

Lots of people ain’t trusting docs right now

14 Likes

I was trying to find a witty way to say this.

Shout out FISMA compliance audits

1 Like

Last company I worked for was a utility and they blocked the whole Google office suite (and Gmail). I lived in Gmail/Drive for a volunteer position I had though so I would bring a Chromebook to work and connect it to the guest wifi where Google was allowed so that I could stay up on the volunteer stuff when work was slow.

1 Like

On the drive home tonight I saw a woman wearing a tie dye hoodie with “VIBES” written across the front. Cool to see how much hype has spread around town here.

8 Likes

Ha, can confirm not Apple or Microsoft. However, work somewhere where privacy is a MAJOR thing. They block it so you can’t save work stuff anywhere else. Make it so I can’t open up gmail and email things that can’t be easily tracked. I can’t even save files to an external thumb drive - that functionality is blocked.

1 Like