Vibestock (Southern Pines, NC): 2021, October 2 - Longleaf Golf and Family Club

are there still vibey camping spots available?

3 Likes

Yes there are!

2 Likes

1 Like

7 Likes

giphy (7)

6 Likes

giphy-2

2 Likes

Updated what?

The google sheet confirming they’re coming. You’ve already paid so we know you’re coming.

1 Like

Field update:

@will9455 and @tdaly you’re in the field!

Please update the spreadsheet as to your status.

TL;DR:

• 2 rounds on October 2nd: Team quota game for 2 NIT spots and an Alternate shot format in the afternoon
  • We will be supporting 2 charities: SwingPals and The Joe Niekro Foundation, and selling raffle tickets to support this
  • Merch information posted no later than one month from today
  • Lunch is provided, food truck and pizza are available for dinner
  • Cost of the event is $150, due by August 20th, and sent to my PayPal: @captfluff

Anyone know @maxbianchi? He’s also in but I can’t find him

1 Like

I hate to do it but I have to withdraw. Vibe on guis.

3 Likes

52 years ago today Woodstock kicked off:

8 Likes

I have paid.

Ready for maximum vibes.

Also bumping this one more time as I am looking to place the order soon. This is some Dan Flashes type stuff here. Patterns are really complicated.

3 Likes

I reached out to Max and told him to get in touch with you.

2 Likes

Could have been covered already, but what’s the fit on these guis? Your boy is not necessarily athletic in shape these days, don’t wanna be left with a great looking but incorrectly sized shirt

Reviews have said they’re stretchy, moisture wicking, one thing I read said it was “big guy approved” thinking they’re along the same fit as Rhoback and Adidas

I just added two that gets us up to 8

1 Like

Hey guis, updated the google doc, with payment info, would like to place the order by the end of the week. Thanks!

@PGA_ALLTHEWAY @JNorwoodFive @RDUgolfer @4Puttlegend

If anyone else is looking to get on the Sunday Swagger bandwagon feel free to jump on.

2 Likes

Added myself to the list.

2 Likes

Thanks @Big_RanDeer I took one of mine off since they were out of my size. Payment sent…

1 Like