Vibestock (Southern Pines, NC): 2021, October 2 - Longleaf Golf and Family Club

Ladies and Gentlemen…Guise-
I come to you with a heavy heart, as I must withdraw from Vibestock. I have been looking forward to this event for quite some time - ever since about 30 seconds after its inception when I went into the spreadsheet and was able to secure the 72nd spot. However, since then good fortune has smiled upon me and there have been circumstances that found me travelling to other events. Additionally, there is the matter of a major birthday celebration we are throwing, at our house, that had to be that night. If I hope to have any shot at returning to the NIT this year, I must abstain from Vibing on that day.
Enjoy what is surely to be the most epic experience of your lives.

@Wipey_Faded , I believe good fortune has turned its eyes to you. Enjoy in my stead.

9 Likes

3 Likes

I think a lot of people were wrong that day. That’s a discussion to be had at another time.

3 Likes

Money sent

4 Likes

Guys, unfortunately I am also out. Supposedly my anniversary will be taking precedence that weekend. Hope you all catch the greatest vibes.

5 Likes

Listen…As much as I’m enjoying the subtweeting, I could use some harmless drama to read. You need to create a thread for it and spend all day hinting at what and who wronged anyone. This place hasn’t had a good implosion in a while!

(Really don’t though. Refuge drama sucks and points out that I spend too much time here)

7 Likes

So I’m going to add my name to the waitlist, but just to make sure I know all the details:

36 holes at Longleaf, Saturday October 2nd, $150?

1 Like

Signing up for two refuge events on the same day: can I like it?

12 Likes

Exactly

Added my Yes to the spreadsheet and money sent. Pumped, been 3-4 years since I’ve graced the sandhills.

4 Likes

8 Likes

That’s my Green Thumb off-season. I take my talents to running an underground horse track during the winter. Ask @GreenGene

2 Likes

@Shank-Ri-La and @silkyfade you’re in the field

2 Likes

$$ sent.

1 Like

It’s true. He’s like the modern day John Shelby with his electronic horse track.

I’m in. See y’all in October.

3 Likes

I regret to announce I will be unable to make it that weekend. Feel free to remove me from the sheet. Vibe on!

:eyes:

2 Likes

15 Likes

Guise, the time I think has come. I’ve put off making a final call as long as I can, but looking like I won’t be able to swing this trip given the weekend, early Oct will be a busy time for the wife and I getting ready to have the first kid. Best of luck to the alternate who gets in, I’ll be tracking the event for sure when it happens, so make sure the coverage is good!

9 Likes