Vibestock (Southern Pines, NC): 2021, October 2 - Longleaf Golf and Family Club

I’m out man…feel free to kick my spot down to whoever is next

2 Likes

eagerly awaiting the joni mitchell song to be written about the vibestock experience

1 Like

@CincyTinCup you’re in the field

2 Likes

Linda Rondstadt*

1 Like

Please pull my name from the alt list, I am unable to attend.

1 Like

getting closer

7 Likes

Dear fans refuge,
As some of you may know I will be competing in the Tokyo Olympics NIT representing my proud country group chat South Korea CLC. It is unfortunate that I will be not playing in The Open Championship Vibestock. I will be taking time off to prep to have a chance win the medal :medal_sports: for my group chat country:pray: @sungjaeim330 @Swing_hard_and_hope let’s go team

AbeFroman

13 Likes

It’s a refuge event. I’d start booking flights.

And line up a plant sitter.

8 Likes

I will have to WD from Vibestock. Will be attending The Steeplechase this weekend and then the Baltimore BMW event in August and just can’t swing all three. I’ll let someone else take me off the spreadsheet so that I don’t ruin it. Whoever is next up on the waitlist, you’re welcome.

2 Likes

Elite

3 Likes

How do I use paypal to send to a username?

3 Likes

youdaman

1 Like

@Fluff

1 Like

Glad it wasn’t just me :joy:

1 Like

Is @Randy available to assist with the birth??

1 Like

All of these drop outs are decidedly NOT vibey. How dare you sign up for an October event in January and then drop out in July.

11 Likes

Y’all need to pay already

4 Likes

Waitlist is moving QUICKLY

@Lawless69 @golfingossett @Hitchings21 @Carmstrong32

You’re all in the field

The vibey thing to do would be to not respond to any correspondence before the event, not show up, then not respond to any correspondence after the event is over

15 Likes

Don’t forget to make a big scene and blame it on the organizers!

3 Likes