Vibestock (Southern Pines, NC): 2021, October 2 - Longleaf Golf and Family Club

2 days until the free spot raffle!

4 Likes

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Your local asshole gui helping @Fluff put this amazing golf tournament together.

Rent is due on 8/20. Thank you for your attention to this matter!

4 Likes
2 Likes

Unfortunately, I am going to have to miss this wonderful event. I haven’t paid yet as I was trying to confirm if my in-laws would be coming into town that weekend. It appears the official decision is they will be in town. I will remove myself from the spreadsheet later today (google docs are blocked via work) unless someone is able to go ahead and remove me (line 96).

3 Likes

I’m reading this trying to understand what kind of company would block a productivity app that even elementary school children use on their devices. The only thing I can come up with is you must work for apple or Microsoft.

2 Likes

Lots of people ain’t trusting docs right now

14 Likes

I was trying to find a witty way to say this.

Shout out FISMA compliance audits

1 Like

Last company I worked for was a utility and they blocked the whole Google office suite (and Gmail). I lived in Gmail/Drive for a volunteer position I had though so I would bring a Chromebook to work and connect it to the guest wifi where Google was allowed so that I could stay up on the volunteer stuff when work was slow.

1 Like

On the drive home tonight I saw a woman wearing a tie dye hoodie with “VIBES” written across the front. Cool to see how much hype has spread around town here.

8 Likes

Ha, can confirm not Apple or Microsoft. However, work somewhere where privacy is a MAJOR thing. They block it so you can’t save work stuff anywhere else. Make it so I can’t open up gmail and email things that can’t be easily tracked. I can’t even save files to an external thumb drive - that functionality is blocked.

1 Like

Sounds like you can’t do anything. I need this job.

3 Likes

We have found your epitaph.

4 Likes

The shoes I just ordered are going to be vibing HARD. if anyone could not identify the nanerman from far away these shoes will make it easier

2 Likes

???

22 Likes

I’m just going to assume this is a compliment

2 Likes

Placing the order this Friday if anyone else wants to come aboard.

@GeneralQuinn & @4PuttLegend

Thanks everyone for your interest!

2 Likes

20 tickets away from 2 free entries to Vibestock.

1 Like