Tumbleweed Two Ball (Phoenix, AZ): 2023, March 4 - Aguila Golf Course

@GremlinGolfer last spot is indeed up for grabs!

Also: tumbleweeds in attack mode today:

3 Likes

Oh man, are we sure we want to be inviting @GremlinGolfer to our events??

3 Likes

Don’t hold it for me!!! Not sure if I can lock in making a trek down to Phoenix yet.

2 Likes

I signed up in the last spot. Work for Pat Tillman Foundation out of Chicago and will be in Tempe that weekend for work and would love to participate.

6 Likes

I just realized that I actually cannot play in this. My spot will be opening up

2 Likes

YOC donation is in, sorry for the delay

5 Likes

C’mon, do it.

4 Likes

@GremlinGolfer

Gonna post our last opening on IG soon, better snatch it up!

1 Like

Where are the out of towners shacking up at???

3 Likes

Since we’re a month out, it’s officially time to figure this out.

Local Phoenicians, what’s a decent neighborhood nearby?

1 Like

Ummmm nearby might not be very easy, and zero nightlife if you’re staying for the weekend. I’d say Tempe but could definitely be wrong!

3 Likes

@GremlinGolfer I’ll echo @pushdraw and say Tempe. Aguila is in a weird part of town that I wouldn’t recommend staying near tbh. Not a ton going on there. Tempe will probably be the best bet. It’s 30 minutes roughly from ASU to Aguila. On the north side of Downtown Phoenix is Roosevelt and Roosevelt row which could be a decent spot too. Some good bars and restaurants around there. That’s about 20 minutes from Aguila.

1 Like

If I come it won’t be because of the nightlife. It will be to kick all of your asses.

Thank you for the feedback.

4 Likes

Hopefully we get paired together @GremlinGolfer and we can do some awesome dodgers/rams scripting, things of that nature

1 Like

As a parent of 2 and nearly-4 year olds, sleep is the other priority for me :rofl:

1 Like

Are you interested in any particular spring training teams or sites? Or trying to get another round of golf on Friday or Sunday? Could lean you towards one way or the other.

Coyotes also have a home game on Friday night. So if you’re interested in an NHL game in a 5,000 seat arena, that’s another reason to be closer to Tempe.

1 Like

I’m flying in Friday and flying out Sunday but I’m very down to catch a game at camelback ranch Saturday night. Didn’t even think of that

Yes to this. I should be rolling in around noon. Happy to play anywhere with anyone.

Dodgers @ Royals in Surprise could be a move (I have no idea where Surprise is in relation to where anyone lives)